KC Denver game

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs 12 in a row. Donkeys 6 years+  as  losers. Elway was a disaster. By the time they get a QB the defense will be in decline. I hope they switch to Lock. He is a Lock to set the turnover record. Lock looks scared. Yes Donkeys please give Lock a few more seasons.

Rogers will stay in GB. That team is too good to leave. That division is awful. Does Rogers really want to be in the Chiefs division?

I don’t know but I don’t think he wants to stay. Hard to walk into a better situation than Denver. Who knows though.

4 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I don’t know but I don’t think he wants to stay. Hard to walk into a better situation than Denver. Who knows though.

Denver? Mile High. Compete with Mahomes and Herbert at 39 years old vs NFC North? You may be correct. Would be fun if Rogers were in the AFC West. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Denver? Mile High. Compete with Mahomes and Herbert at 39 years old vs NFC North? You may be correct. Would be fun if Rogers were in the AFC West. 

If Denver could have pulled off a victory against us, they would be in a 3 way tie for first in December. Without a QB. Put Rogers there and this is a different division. I hope it doesn’t happen, but if it does it will be a fun division next year. 

15 minutes ago, DieHard said:

If Denver could have pulled off a victory against us, they would be in a 3 way tie for first in December. Without a QB. Put Rogers there and this is a different division. I hope it doesn’t happen, but if it does it will be a fun division next year. 

IF IF IF.  Every NFL Team can say IF. 12 in a row for KC. Beating KC is a HUGE IF.  Every team would be much better with an Elite QB like Rogers.

Den is playing a soft schedule. They will end up losing 3 or 4 of the last 5. 

20 hours ago, DieHard said:

But Luck could be developed. He has a Carr type ceiling, but Teddy does not even have that. I don’t know about firing Elway. That is a scrappy tough team that is missing a QB. If he lands Rogers next year, look out with that roster.

This would be my worst nightmare.