#1 seed still very much in play

Was just thinking the same thing luv!   Also, who would have thunk that general consensus is, if our O can get its act together after the bye we could run the table.   Crazy year!     There are no dominant teams in the AFC. That top seed is there for the taking!   

Bills: play the Patriots twice & at Tampa Bay.  They’re probably going to lose 2 of those games.

Ravens:  play the Steelers, Browns, Bengals, Rams, and Packers.  Not exactly an easy schedule.

Bengals:  play us, the Ravens, the 49ers, the Browns, and the Chargers.

Titans: play the 49ers, Dolphins, Steelers, and Texans.  Literally, without Henry I feel like they can get get smoked by any teams (even Jacksonville).

In my opinion it is the Patriots that are our main competition for the #1 seed …. Assuming the wheels don’t fall off for us for some unknown reason.

LJ and Mayfield hurling the ball up and LJ is throwing picks. The defenses for both teams are playing well, but the offenses are struggling. I think if the Browns stuck with the run more they would have a better chance. 

The Chiefs can definitely  compete with these teams now. 

I'm interested to see the Patriots/Bills game(s).  I was thinking the Patriots were just beating some crappy teams, but what they did to the Titans (without Henry) and the Browns (without Hunt and Chubb) makes one think they may not suck entirely.  They also have a Colts game.  We need some of these guys to give each other losses.  

21 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Seems like we need the Patriots and Bills to split.  

There's all kinds of scenarios that would help the Chiefs' seedings, but the bottom line is that they have to win out to have a chance.  13-4 means a division title and probably two home games.  12-5 might be a division title and certainly a playoff spot.  11-6 would mean going down to the last weekend to see if they even make the playoffs.  The simple fact is that the Chiefs are down in the tiebreakers with a poor conference record.  Add in the fact that only four AFC teams have losing records at this point and the permutations are endless.  Hate to quote Al Davis, but for the Chiefs at this point, it's, "Just Win Baby."

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

There's all kinds of scenarios that would help the Chiefs' seedings, but the bottom line is that they have to win out to have a chance.  13-4 means a division title and probably two home games.  12-5 might be a division title and certainly a playoff spot.  11-6 would mean going down to the last weekend to see if they even make the playoffs.  The simple fact is that the Chiefs are down in the tiebreakers with a poor conference record.  Add in the fact that only four AFC teams have losing records at this point and the permutations are endless.  Hate to quote Al Davis, but for the Chiefs at this point, it's, "Just Win Baby."

12-5 seems like a lock on the division at this point.  The only way it isn't is if another team in the division wins out.  And us finishing 5-1 makes it pretty unlikely that another team in the division wins out.  

Ravens are a problem obviously, but they have the Packers, Rams, Bengals, Browns and Steelers twice.  Not inconceivable that they drop 2 of those.  

Mark it down.  Straight from my tin foil hat.  The Pats win the Superbowl this year.  The league set Brady up to win without Bill last year.  They do the same for Bill this year.  In their minds it will legitimize the Pats dynasty, despite all of the free passes they were given.  😎

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Mark it down.  Straight from my tin foil hat.  The Pats win the Superbowl this year.  The league set Brady up to win without Bill last year.  They do the same for Bill this year.  In their minds it will legitimize the Pats dynasty, despite all of the free passes they were given.  😎

Puking GIFs | Tenor

53 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

12-5 seems like a lock on the division at this point.  The only way it isn't is if another team in the division wins out.  And us finishing 5-1 makes it pretty unlikely that another team in the division wins out.  

Ravens are a problem obviously, but they have the Packers, Rams, Bengals, Browns and Steelers twice.  Not inconceivable that they drop 2 of those.  

Agree, the Raven have a tough road.  They survived four LJ8 turnovers last night and the Bears gave them a game the week before.  On the other hand, they are barely escaping just like the Chiefs did last year.  Sometimes the breaks seem to go for a certain team.  The Titans have the smoothest road and could possibly win out even with Henry hurting  Not sure what to think about the Pats  Their defense looks legit and they just keep winning.  Still have two games with the Bills so they will probably lose one of those.  Chiefs will be favorites in every game for the remainder of the season, but that hasn't meant much this year.  Right now, I'd say they win the division and have a #2 or #3 seed.  I could be wrong.  

On 11/29/2021 at 10:24 AM, SEMO said:

Subpar weapons. Rookie qb.

On 11/29/2021 at 12:24 PM, SEMO said:

At the Pats is the last place I'd want to see the Chiefs in Jan.  They could win on the road against any other team, but NE at home scares me.  That defense is very tough, especially at home.  

45 minutes ago, jetlord said:

At the Pats is the last place I'd want to see the Chiefs in Jan.  They could win on the road against any other team, but NE at home scares me.  That defense is very tough, especially at home.  

the NFL wants Brady vs Pats in the SB..mark it down

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

Brady has to get past Rodgers again.  Can he do it two years in a row?  The NFL would also like a Rddgers/Mahomes matchup. 

I think everyone outside of Boston and Tampa would decline to watch a Bucs Pats Super Bowl.  I can think of nothing worse.  I'd rather have:

image.jpeg.6f4b569e746351385d0146faae4463e3.jpeg

That's how bad Bucs/Pats would be.  

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I think everyone outside of Boston and Tampa would decline to watch a Bucs Pats Super Bowl.  I can think of nothing worse.  I'd rather have:

image.jpeg.6f4b569e746351385d0146faae4463e3.jpeg

That's how bad Bucs/Pats would be.  

Be a miracle if this ever happened.