My Favorite Things About This Win

9 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

How about Arrowhead finally being back to wreck havoc on opposing offenses? Finally we can hang our heads on this defense a bit at home.

Yup. It feels good. Now if offense can crank it up and defense stays at the level it is playing we may have a game in Feb. 

5 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

My favorite thing. Bronco Dud will go away for another year or so. Showed up actually thinking that team can go somewhere deep in the play offs? Talking about 2015? Thats 7 years ago.

He’s lurking.  Always lurking.  He’s not incorrect though when he trolls.  

Saw this gem today at Lowes…not sure what they are trying to protect?  Truck is average at best.  Then I noticed the plates….

269050E8-738C-4088-B0DD-4B8BA88E13A5.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

He’s lurking.  Always lurking.  He’s not incorrect though when he trolls.  

Saw this gem today at Lowes…not sure what they are trying to protect?  Truck is average at best.  Then I noticed the plates….

269050E8-738C-4088-B0DD-4B8BA88E13A5.jpeg

He is not incorrect? He thought a few wins gave him the confidence to troll. Now he has silent.

8 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

He is not incorrect? He thought a few wins gave him the confidence to troll. Now he has silent.

True, he comes when he can gloat, he’s always done that.  He used to really get under my skin but now I just accept he’s a better troll.  I don’t think his takes were totally delusional personally though.  

45 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

True, he comes when he can gloat, he’s always done that.  He used to really get under my skin but now I just accept he’s a better troll.  I don’t think his takes were totally delusional personally though.  

Of all the trolls we've had, I have to say Stubby usually was the most level headed and his takes were usually pretty fair.