Who are we for tonight?

Who are you for  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you for

• Bills
    • Patriots
    • I don't participate in polls

They play each other again.  I'm thinking we want them to split?  They each have another tough game on the schedule, Bucs for the Bills and Colts for the Patriots.  I can't root for the Patriots because of a medical condition I have, but I am able to support you guys rooting for them if it helps the Chiefs.  

Starting to feel like winning out gives us a pretty good chance at the #1 seed.  

Just now, reesebobby said:

I don't see that happening.  The Bills are too good defensively.   And at home in a prime time game.  I think they win this one sort of handily.  

I respectfully disagree. The bills defense is overrated based on who they’ve played. Trey white is gone. They can’t load up box anymore. Just my take. 

Honestly I couldn't care less. If we fix the offense and win throughout I think we'll get the #1 seed regardless of whomever plays. Not sure if it's realistic but I don't see any team losing any game creating a serious advantage to the Chiefs at this point as I consider most to be inferior. 

8 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Honestly I couldn't care less. If we fix the offense and win throughout I think we'll get the #1 seed regardless of whomever plays. Not sure if it's realistic but I don't see any team losing any game creating a serious advantage to the Chiefs at this point as I consider most to be inferior. 

I just like having the AFCGG go through GEHA Field.  Always.  I think it is good for the team, good for the city, and it raises awareness of government employee health insurance.  

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

I just like having the AFCGG go through GEHA Field.  Always.  I think it is good for the team, good for the city, and it raises awareness of government employee health insurance.  

If Seahawks were still in AFC West or at least the AFC I would feel differently as wouldn't mind watching Chiefs without traveling but obviously the home field is way too valuable for both the team and the city. I didn't really feel like it for the last couple seasons but watching the crowd mess up the Broncos I think the home field is really back now. 

I want Buffalo to win this one.  They have to play Tampa Bay, Carolina, New England again at Gilette, atlanta & jets .  I think they have a harder schedule and have an extra game.

The patriots have a bye, colts,, Buffalo, Jacksonville, miami

The Patriots have one less game and an easier schedule.

There is a chance Buffalo beats them at home, but I would rather have that loss come now.

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Are the Patriots even all that good? Nice win against Chargers, who are inconsistent, but the rest of their schedule is pretty meh.

Exactly! That's why I'm picking the bills to win. I would like for the Pat's to win, but I don't think they will. Buff will confuse the young QB and stack the box to stop the run.

3 hours ago, artsy said:

Exactly! That's why I'm picking the bills to win. I would like for the Pat's to win, but I don't think they will. Buff will confuse the young QB and stack the box to stop the run.

They aren’t stuffing anything.