Who are you for  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you for

• Bills
    • Patriots
    • I don't participate in polls

7 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Aw, the old if. 
I said they would run it down their throats. And so far, that’s what they are doing.

They have 6 1st downs.  If that's running it down their throats then count me out for a run it down the throat offense. They busted one.  Otherwise it's been terrible. 

4 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

They have 6 1st downs.  If that's running it down their throats then count me out for a run it down the throat offense. They busted one.  Otherwise it's been terrible. 

Take it out then. The pace would still be 180 yards rushing which is pretty good. Breaking runs is part of it.

jamaal Charles…

take wasp out and we don’t win a super bowl .. come on man..

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Take it out then. The pace would still be 180 yards rushing which is pretty good. Breaking runs is part of it.

jamaal Charles…

take wasp out and we don’t win a super bowl .. come on man..

I'm just saying run it down their throats implies continued ability to successfully run the ball.  I wouldn't say the patriots have been able to do that. They busted one. Otherwise they have done not much. And 180 yards of rushing is good. But not 180 yards of total offense. 

3 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm just saying run it down their throats implies continued ability to successfully run the ball.  I wouldn't say the patriots have been able to do that. They busted one. Otherwise they have done not much. And 180 yards of rushing is good. But not 180 yards of total offense. 

Yea, they have no pass attack. Defense and run is what they do. 

I couldn't watch this game live, but thought the Bills would have a tough time. I wanted them to win, to knock the Pats down some. I've heard that the Chiefs and Bills are similar in the way defenses are playing them now.

They're daring both teams to run the ball. 

I wonder if the Chiefs could win a slugfest with NE. 

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

I couldn't watch this game live, but thought the Bills would have a tough time. I wanted them to win, to knock the Pats down some. I've heard that the Chiefs and Bills are similar in the way defenses are playing them now.

They're daring both teams to run the ball. 

I wonder if the Chiefs could win a slugfest with NE. 

A big part of it was the Bills inability to do anything offensively.  If they had put a couple of TDs on the board they might have been able to force Mac Jones to be more a part of the game, but they just could not finish drives.  The missed FG was huge.