Its Raider Week. Your Predictions

• The title was changed to Its Raider Week. Your Predictions

18 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I wish the schedule makers had done a better job.  Playing Denver and the Raiders twice each within weeks sucks.  

Looks like the league wants in division games down the stretch. The good thing is with wins in the next two weeks Kc could have a nice advantage within the division. Both games , in the next 9 days , will be difficult wins and exciting games to watch.

Chiefs have been doing well on their scripted drives. If they score early and get up say by a couple of touchdowns? The Raiders will roll over and take it the rest of the game. Only way I see the Chiefs losing is if they have multiple turnovers. Not totally out of the realm of possibility. I like their chances overall.

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Chiefs have been doing well on their scripted drives. If they score early and get up say by a couple of touchdowns? The Raiders will roll over and take it the rest of the game. Only way I see the Chiefs losing is if they have multiple turnovers. Not totally out of the realm of possibility. I like their chances overall.

Agree: I keep saying do not defer. Get the ball and take the lead. This defense plays well when they have a little room for error. They play more aggressive with a lead.

Just now, azchief21 said:

Imagine the offense and defense playing up to capability on the same day.

I guess the first Raiders game was the closest so far wouldn't you say?  I am giddy anytime the Chiefs beat the Raiders. But if we blow them out twice?....that is a successful year IMO. 😆

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Agree: I keep saying do not defer. Get the ball and take the lead. This defense plays well when they have a little room for error. They play more aggressive with a lead.

Better plan is to defer, stop the Raiders, and then take the lead.  Nothing is more satisfying than scoring late in the first half and starting the second on offense again.  

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Better plan is to defer, stop the Raiders, and then take the lead.  Nothing is more satisfying than scoring late in the first half and starting the second on offense again.  

Yes if you are actually scoring. If not you could be playing from behind. Chiefs first drive and first half have been way better. I still say get the ball and score. Give the defense some breathing room. 

16 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes if you are actually scoring. If not you could be playing from behind. Chiefs first drive and first half have been way better. I still say get the ball and score. Give the defense some breathing room. 

I trust the defense to hold the opposing team to zero and three points on their opening drive.  Won't always happen, but more often than not.  When the Chiefs have the ball with less than two minutes in the half and are going to get first possession in the second, that seems worth the chance of being three down early.  JMHO

19 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I trust the defense to hold the opposing team to zero and three points on their opening drive.  Won't always happen, but more often than not.  When the Chiefs have the ball with less than two minutes in the half and are going to get first possession in the second, that seems worth the chance of being three down early.  JMHO

Sure but there is no guarantee Kc has the ball at the end of the half.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:44 PM, moons314 said:

I wish the schedule makers had done a better job.  Playing Denver and the Raiders twice each within weeks sucks.  

You left out that we also play the chargers in LA 4 days after the raiders game sunday, hope we have a lot of fans at that LA Game