Its Raider Week. Your Predictions

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Sure but there is no guarantee Kc has the ball at the end of the half.

That's right and there's no guarantee that the Chiefs wouldn't go three and out on their first possession if they took the ball to start the game.  I'd just rather start the second half with the ball no matter what happens in the first. 

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Sure but there is no guarantee Kc has the ball at the end of the half.

That's right and there's no guarantee that the Chiefs wouldn't go three and out on their first possession if they took the ball to start the game.  I'd just rather start the second half with the ball no matter what happens in the first. 

The score sticking in my head this week is 35-7.   Without Waller,  the Raiders offense is in big trouble.  I expect Carr to be looking to push the ball downfield and he is going to be putting the ball up for grabs.  Our Defense has been pretty good against the run and we have been getting a good pass rush.  Secondary is playing well.  There are going to be opportunities to get some interceptions.  

Raiders had problems with us in the previous game and I expect that will be the case again.  Their Defense will play better, but I expect some turnovers that are going to lead to points.  

If the offense was playing better this would be an easy pick. The offense just seems completely out of sync. Were it not for the defense stepping up their game this team could possibly be on a losing streak. I feel the defense will play worse before the offense can change their ways. Raiders, no matter how bad they suck, DO NOT want the Chiefs to win the division again. They will play as hard as they ever have in Arrowhead.

Upset alert:

Raider 38

Chiefs 27

5 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

If the offense was playing better this would be an easy pick. The offense just seems completely out of sync. Were it not for the defense stepping up their game this team could possibly be on a losing streak. I feel the defense will play worse before the offense can change their ways. Raiders, no matter how bad they suck, DO NOT want the Chiefs to win the division again. They will play as hard as they ever have in Arrowhead.

Upset alert:

Raider 38

Chiefs 27

While I do hate your prediction, I'm not very confident that we can even score 27 points..

23 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Thats not a dream that was a nightmare 

Yeah, it was.

Something came up and I had to miss the game and when I got back it had just ended and the score was on the TV and radio. 

I was looking for a newspaper to see if I could find out what had happened to the offense. Then, the alarm went off. 

shudder 

“Really, the only injury is [cornerback] Chris Lammons,” said Reid in his opening statement. “He’ll be listed as out. Everybody else will be ready to roll.”

This was not unexpected. On Wednesday, the Chiefs protected practice-squad cornerback Josh Jackson, thereby preventing him from being signed to another team’s active roster. This was a pretty good indicator that two days ago, the team didn’t expect Lammons — a core special-teams player — would be ready to play for the game.

Pressed for clarification on his statement that “everybody else will be ready to roll,” Reid said that injured right tackle Lucas Niang (ribs) and cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) both worked during Friday’s practice — but didn’t go much beyond that.

“They both worked,” noted Reid. “Those are day-to-day things, so I haven’t checked. They worked today, so that was a plus. We’ll just see how that situates itself here when I get with [head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder] and [general manager Brett Veach] and we’ll just see where we’re at.”

Both players have been limited in this week’s practices. Based on Reid’s remarks, there’s a good chance they’ll be listed as questionable on the final report. We’ll have to see if either is listed as a full practice participant — which would be a good indicator regarding their status for Sunday.

17 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

“Really, the only injury is [cornerback] Chris Lammons,” said Reid in his opening statement. “He’ll be listed as out. Everybody else will be ready to roll.”

This was not unexpected. On Wednesday, the Chiefs protected practice-squad cornerback Josh Jackson, thereby preventing him from being signed to another team’s active roster. This was a pretty good indicator that two days ago, the team didn’t expect Lammons — a core special-teams player — would be ready to play for the game.

Pressed for clarification on his statement that “everybody else will be ready to roll,” Reid said that injured right tackle Lucas Niang (ribs) and cornerback Rashad Fenton (knee) both worked during Friday’s practice — but didn’t go much beyond that.

“They both worked,” noted Reid. “Those are day-to-day things, so I haven’t checked. They worked today, so that was a plus. We’ll just see how that situates itself here when I get with [head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder] and [general manager Brett Veach] and we’ll just see where we’re at.”

Both players have been limited in this week’s practices. Based on Reid’s remarks, there’s a good chance they’ll be listed as questionable on the final report. We’ll have to see if either is listed as a full practice participant — which would be a good indicator regarding their status for Sunday.

Ahh, I wish Niang was ready to go!!

I really dont like Wiley...They protected him pretty good the last time he played against Crosby. They're gonna have to do it AGAIN if Wiley starts.

14 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Upset alert:

Raider 38

Chiefs 27

They aren’t putting up 38 points on us without Waller @Arrowhead.  My understanding is Waller is out of the game due to injury.

8 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Upset alert:

Raider 38

Chiefs 27

Shocker here! Lol. Keep picking against them, they have gone undefeated.

Them not having Waller isn't as big as it might have been. Waller was having a down year by his standards. Foster Moreau seems to be the apple of Derek Carr's eye as of late. Won't matter. Chiefs get to Carr early in the game and he plays scared....period. It's basically over at that point. It only needs to be determined by how much.