3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Sorenson being on a 1 year IIRC contract  I'm not soo sure about that if he is willing to sign another cheap contract. He certainly won't get a  "payday' so why not sign cheap and be happy?

Even "cheap" for a vet has an impact on the cap.  Sorenson, in spite of his occasional play, has been a liability overall.  Thornhill is the man. 

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Brown isn't going anywhere next season.  The Chiefs gave up a first for him and he's been effective and getting better.  Either a contract or tag will keep him here.  Clark won't be here on his original contract.  Either he renegotiates like Sammy did or he's gone.  I bet on "gone".  The Chiefs will have to spend on Nnadi and Hill will be up for a new contract soon.  Space will be gained by releasing Hitchens, Sorenson, and a few others.  

I'd rather them pay Ward than Nnadi. I think they can find a cheap stopgap that gives you as much as Nnadi does.

I think Brown gets the franchise tag next year. After having a year in this system Veach will want to see if he's reached his ceiling or if he comes out and dominates. I don't think Chiefs are ready to pay Brown "Top 5" tackle money on a long term deal just yet. There is still 5 games and the post season for him to prove he is worth a new deal. 

13 hours ago, xen said:

BTW if u care about PFF grades, OBJ is the 9th rated tackle out of 64 since week 5, amd has the 7th best pass blocking grade, all while facing the most pass blocking snaps in the league.

My honest opinion on PFF is that it was excellent the first couple years it existed, and now its a borderline joke. Not sure what happened to them

8 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

My honest opinion on PFF is that it was excellent the first couple years it existed, and now its a borderline joke. Not sure what happened to them

Every team in the NFL now employs their metrics now. So apparently what happened to them is that they improved.

https://www.pff.com/team-services