Chiefs raiders game day thread.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love seeing the D continue their run of dominance.   There is a slight "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling but with each week I feel better and better that this D is at least a very competent and solid unit and at best one of the best units in the league.   

Also love seeing the offense being aggressive and Mahomes getting into a good rhythm, hitting some deep shots, and trusting the pocket when he needs to and bailing when he needs to.   Not sure if the O is fixed but they are looking better than last week.   All we need them to do is string some good games together and get their mojo back.   

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Love seeing the D continue their run of dominance.   There is a slight "waiting for the other shoe to drop" feeling but with each week I feel better and better that this D is at least a very competent and solid unit and at best one of the best units in the league.   

Also love seeing the offense being aggressive and Mahomes getting into a good rhythm, hitting some deep shots, and trusting the pocket when he needs to and bailing when he needs to.   Not sure if the O is fixed but they are looking better than last week.   All we need them to do is string some good games together and get their mojo back.   

I’m cautiously optimistic. Remember having the same feeling about the offense a month ago after we thumped them in Vegas. 

That’s bad officiating.  What happened to letting it play out?  If it’s overturned we get possession but we’ve already lost what would’ve been a defensive score.  Not a big deal at this moment, but in a close game, that could be a catastrophic call.