Chiefs raiders game day thread.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Breaking 50 would be nice, just to further demoralize their fans.  I have about 10-12 people I grew up with that were/are raiders fans.  I’ve heard the shit talking for 3 decades. 

Me too! That was an end your season early kind of beat down.   

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Now if the ravens can loose.  If Cincinnati can get on that 1 line in their division, that loss to Baltimore is meaningless in the tie breakers.  If the titans continue their fall, it’s just us and the pats. 

I feel like its already between us and the Pats.   We need the Colts or Bills to beat them.   A Miami win again would be pretty epic though.  Thursday night is a huge night for us.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I feel like it's already between us and the Pats.   We need the Colts or Bills to beat them.   A Miami win again would be pretty epic though.  Thursday night is a huge night for us.

Check that you are right.  The Titans and that pathetically weak schedule could hurt our chances.   

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I feel like its already between us and the Pats.   We need the Colts or Bills to beat them.   A Miami win again would be pretty epic though.  Thursday night is a huge night for us.

Colts.  We can’t have any ties with buffalo since they won the head to head. 

10 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Now if the ravens can loose.  If Cincinnati can get on that 1 line in their division, that loss to Baltimore is meaningless in the tie breakers.  If the titans continue their fall, it’s just us and the pats. 

Ravens just lost.  Injuries have really decimated them this year.