Jones on Covid

18 hours ago, mex said:

of all the fucking games.... 

shows how bad nfl policies really are , now mandating boosters as well.  The league worships the almighty vaccine, yet they push testing, masks over thanksgiving , and will potentially cost teams games for a positive test.  Does the vaccine work or not?  I still love the chiefs but man I hate what this league has become under Goodell. 

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

shows how bad nfl policies really are , now mandating boosters as well.  The league worships the almighty vaccine, yet they push testing, masks over thanksgiving , and will potentially cost teams games for a positive test.  Does the vaccine work or not?  I still love the chiefs but man I hate what this league has become under Goodell. 

Didn't California just impose rules that say anyone attending gatherings over some number has to show proof of vax?  Wonder if that will affect attending the game.  

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

They seem to be mirroring whatever the mainstream does, with their own twist. 

The NFL (truncated) for the last time. Seriously, (truncated) Goodell and his (truncated) have (truncated) this once great league and I’m (truncated) because I used to be able to sit back, slam down some pizza and enjoy the game without all the (truncated) and now the (truncated) makes it even worse. Isn’t this a (truncated) of our (truncated)? I think so. 

(Insert ban-able phrase here) 

12 hours ago, oldtimer said:

pffft. granted he is starting to look decent enough but hardly worth the $$..jMO of course

Meh he's been killing it since he got healthy.  The money is a sunk cost.  He dominated a very good raider left tackle in Kolton Miller.  

11 hours ago, xen said:

Out.  He wasn't put on the active roster for the game so he's out.

I didn't think he could be put on the active roster till he cleared the covid protocol.  Once they are in the protocol they are taken off the active roster and put on the covid/reserve list.  

Very well could be wrong just the way i understood it.  

25 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Anyone here remember the game in the 1980s when every player on the Chiefs roster had the flu? 

They played the game.

They sucked, but they played. 

I was likely still shitting in my diapers then, but I can recall numerous times where teams have dealt with flu outbreaks and still played.  I can't quite place it, but something like 10-15 years ago there was a high profile QB that had the flu and played through it.  I want to say it was Favre, but it was quite a while ago so my memory is hazy.