15 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs will be torched by Herbert. Torched. Deep passes galore. Unfortunate. Sorensen will be the guy that gives up big plays all night long.

50 points?  

The answer is Martyball. 
Smith-Creed-Thuney are studs, and we have three solid RBs. Run run run and keep Herbert off the field. Make Marty proud. 

Just now, reesebobby said:

To be fair, if Reid had a Marty Schottenheimer type season here, you guys would all be calling for his job.  10-6 followed by a 12 to 9 playoff loss.  Count me out.  

Not talking about the entire season, just this one game. The defense is depleted and facing a hot rod QB. It’s a good strategy to keep him off the field with a power running game. I think so, anyway. 

1 minute ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Not talking about the entire season, just this one game. The defense is depleted and facing a hot rod QB. It’s a good strategy to keep him off the field with a power running game. I think so, anyway. 

Fair enough.  But there's plenty of people on this board that would take the ball out of Mahomes, Hill and Kelce's hand and take our chances with Gore.  On a weekly basis.  

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

To be fair, if Reid had a Marty Schottenheimer type season here, you guys would all be calling for his job.  10-6 followed by a 12 to 9 playoff loss.  Count me out.  

I dont think there are plenty that would say do that. Running more often is what I read. 

2 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

No need for Martyball. We already have been more of the 12 play drive type as opposed to 3 minute quick strike.  Don’t overthink it, next man up, just play your game. 

This sucks. I mean big time. Just when our defense was coming around. 

Our offense had better start playing ball... like right now. If the offense struggles just a little, we likely lose the division.

Is anyone significant from the Chargers out?

16 minutes ago, mex said:

Our offense had better start playing ball... like right now. If the offense struggles just a little, we likely lose the division.

There left tackle. 
ekler is game time but probably will play. 
looks like all there wr are good to go. 
we gotta abuse that o line. 
herbert has recently found out how to use his legs so if we man up he will take off. 

3 hours ago, mex said:

I expect the O to pull their slack and step up big. Chiefs 34, Bolties 27

27 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Not tonight. Tonight we score 5 TDs on offense. 

Cool.

if reid commits to run, sure.

but I’m not sure he will.

chargers defense is 31st against the run. 

3 defenders - 1 at every level is a major loss