Chiefs chargers game day thread.

9 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I figure I would start one and get it ready for the big game. I also take blame. It worked out last week so let’s roll! 
let’s go chiefs! Please play a mistake free game and be physical! 

Well, I'm very curious to see how the defense plays without our 3 studs.

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

Should be a shoot out, just hope our guns are loaded and balls are caught. A game like this, an ugly win is something to brag about with who we have out.

Yep. The Ravens are in every game despite so many critical injuries. KC can do it also. 

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yep. The Ravens are in every game despite so many critical injuries. KC can do it also. 

You guys are all sending good positive vibes. Thank you!

I just keep seeing visions of Hitchens 3 steps behind Ekler on every 3rd and long for the chargers..

Go chiefs!

Just now, artsy said:

You guys are all sending good positive vibes. Thank you!

I just keep seeing visions of Hitchens 3 steps behind Ekler on every 3rd and long for the chargers..

Go chiefs!

Yes thats Very likely. The offense needs to win this. Charger defense is not special.

Chiefs declared CB L'Jarius Sneed, OL Kyle Long, S Zayne Anderson, OT Prince Tega Wanogho and QB Shane Buechele inactive for Week 15 against the Chiefs. 

This means Charvarius Ward (illness) is active, which is good news with Sneed away from the team tending to a personal matter. An every-down player who spends a lot of time in the slot, Sneed's absence will be felt against Keenan Allen and Justin Herbert. He should be back for Week 16 against the Steelers

I think it’s going to come down to how the offense moves the chains on these deep cover 2 looks. We can’t make mistakes and Reid is going to have to run the ball. 
We have to take the lead period. It will force chargers to press a little. 
Defense is going bend just hope it don’t break. Get some timely stops. Ingram will be jacked for this game. Revenge. 

I wonder how neiman and Sorenson don’t get Covid. 

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Reed needs to show us why we signed him tonight.  Clark is being Clark again, Ingram is doing his thing and Nadi and Wharton can fill the other spot.  Gay hurts the most I think...more Niemann. 

Hope that happens. Clark seems to be invisible when Jones is not playing. Chiefs need a little luck on a couple of turn overs. I actually think Sneed is the second critical loss. HB now can not be used a versatile as usual and Sorensen likely gets more snaps at safety. Herbert is an amazing deep ball passer. I see a couple of huge/big plays by Herbert tonight.