Chiefs chargers game day thread.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

I think Mahomes had like 38 of those.

We won. I’m thinking about the playoffs. So I don’t want to be a downer. It’s concerning and if we would start off running things may never get to this point. It will make teams stop with the two deep shit

Just now, Calichief said:

We won. I’m thinking about the playoffs. So I don’t want to be a downer. It’s concerning and if we would start off running things may never get to this point. It will make teams stop with the two deep shit

If we play the chargers again in the playoffs, we are fucked!  They are the worst matchup for us. 

Just now, Calichief said:

I think the oline is not as good as some think. I did not see running lanes at all.

I was getting frustrated watching on my IPad at work (things are slow). People coming by, hovering over me right when the Chargers are making plays against the Chiefs.

Then I'm reading some of the stuff on here. You guys are certainly entitled to your opinions, but sometime I think you go too far. It's all good, we're not going to agree on everything. 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Would have been different with the 3 starters I think. 

The chargers are good. If their Archie looking head coach doesn’t keep us in the game, they win. They have two things we don’t, a competent running game and a willingness to use it. Also, they did it without their starting left tackle. 

Just now, moons314 said:

The chargers are good. If their Archie looking head coach doesn’t keep us in the game, they win. They have two things we don’t, a competent running game and a willingness to use it. Also, they did it without their starting left tackle. 

We could have a running game but our Archie head refuses 

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

I was getting frustrated watching on my IPad at work (things are slow). People coming by, hovering over me right when the Chargers are making plays against the Chiefs.

Then I'm reading some of the stuff on here. You guys are certainly entitled to your opinions, but sometime I think you go too far. It's all good, we're not going to agree on everything. 

It was a frustrating & exhilarating game to watch, amigo.  Mahomes was having a bad game up to the 4th quarter … then he woke up & turned back into PM15 again. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

The Chargers match up very well with us, but I think teams, including them; are still scared of the Chiefs and what they're capable of.

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

With CJ, Sneed and Gay in the lineup, we still win that game.