Chiefs chargers game day thread.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

First off I thought Burton had the first.   Secondly, that is the idea spot to run the ball as much as I don't love our backs.   Shotgun on 4th and inches.  

In the moment Reid just cannot see it. He knows it. All week he knows. He's too smart not too. But in the moment he just cannot see how running the ball helps his offense. It's fucking mind boggling that a coach could be this unwilling to call run plays for over 2 decades.

Just now, moons314 said:

The interior of the line is just bad without jones. 

Its made worse by having to play Niemann and Sorensen so many plays.   Sorensen in doses can make some plays.   I've never seen a player make fewer plays with more snaps in my life than Ben.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Its made worse by having to play Niemann and Sorensen so many plays.   Sorensen in doses can make some plays.   I've never seen a player make fewer plays with more snaps in my life than Ben.   

I can’t blame them for that, that hole was so big you could drive a truck through it. 

Just now, Calichief said:

They will never beat this 2 high shit until they fucking commit 

I’ve said this all week. We avg 23.8 points against 11 teams and the other two games was raiders who didn’t play 2 high. 
this does not include tonight. 
If defense does not get a stop we are fucked.