I'll be honest.  I was so pissed at Mahomes after that go ahead touchdown pass that landed in the dirt.  The fumble.  The interception.  But damn what a 4th quarter comeback.  That overtime winning play by Kelce was legendary.  No Chris Jones or Wille Gay Jr.  1st place in the division and a very good shot at the #1 seed for the playoffs.  If they can get it together and not allow 200 yard rushing games we can get back to the SB.  KC owes TB12 an asswhoopin' and I hope it happens.  

6 weeks ago I would have said we'd be lucky to be a .500 team. Impressive how they continue to claw their way back and even at 10-4, we've still not seen their best ball. 

Mahomes is definitely off this year, but I almost appreciate this year more as it is requiring the team as a whole to get where they are. 

5 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

6 weeks ago I would have said we'd be lucky to be a .500 team. Impressive how they continue to claw their way back and even at 10-4, we've still not seen their best ball. 

Mahomes is definitely off this year, but I almost appreciate this year more as it is requiring the team as a whole to get where they are. 

Agreed. If it takes a year like this to get where they are capable of then so be it!

35 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

This game will help the confidence of the offense against 2high looks. This is what they needed. Break the curse. Defenses now may need to change there plans. 
about fuckin time. 
great win. Watch out AFC. Something is cooking in KC. 

https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/status/1471700486550085633?s=20

6 hours ago, qnet said:

I have a hard time getting actually pissed at Mahomes, frustrated but not pissed. I think we've been spoiled, because he's never been a conventional type of QB. 

Your statement definitely rings true for me. I am critical of PM15’s play when he is off.  However, I am never pissed at him.

I am a huge Mahomes fan, but I know the guy is not perfect.  For me the most frustrating part about PM15 playing poorly is that I know what badassery he is capable of.

49 minutes ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

Your statement definitely rings true for me. I am critical of PM15’s play when he is off.  However, I am never pissed at him.

I am a huge Mahomes fan, but I know the guy is not perfect.  For me the most frustrating part about PM15 playing poorly is that I know what badassery he is capable of.

Outside of the Giants and Tits games, where, you know, he actually played the first 2 bad games of his career (most especially vs the Tits), he has not been playing poorly.  The game film does not back your assertion sir.   There is a massive difference between not playing to the all world level he set previously and playing poorly.   

3 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I just like the way the season is unfolding.  While we had key players out last night, none of it was due to injury.  We now have a mini bye and should be as healthy and rested as a team could possibly be going into a week 16 game.  Perfect setup for the playoff grind.  

unless they get on the COVID protocol. 

17 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

I just like the way the season is unfolding.  While we had key players out last night, none of it was due to injury.  We now have a mini bye and should be as healthy and rested as a team could possibly be going into a week 16 game.  Perfect setup for the playoff grind.  

Yeah, the lack of injuries a few days extra rest is the biggest thing now. Usually, teams are at least partly depleted and limping into the end of the season. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

Outside of the Giants and Tits games, where, you know, he actually played the first 2 bad games of his career (most especially vs the Tits), he has not been playing poorly.  The game film does not back your assertion sir.   There is a massive difference between not playing to the all world level he set previously and playing poorly.   

Yesterday PM15 played like garbage for 3 quarters, then he woke up.

…. and I will be the 1st to admit I am frustrated with him as I am used to him playing at an all-world level.

Mahomes was the hero for sure. Wow. Great gutsy team effort all around. Truth: Chargers lost a game they should have easily won. Lots of crazy head coach decisions allowed KC to hang close. Losing their star safety during the game allowed Kelce & Hill to thrive. This win makes up for a couple of early season bad luck loses. Nice to have another AFC division win. 

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Truth: Chargers lost a game they should have easily won. Lots of crazy head coach decisions allowed KC to hang close. 

We gave up a short field on a long return.  A very short field on a freakishly good interception.  Had a terrible throw that Pat dirted that cost us a certain touchdown.  We could have also won that game much more easily also.  

1 hour ago, Obi Won Mahome said:

Yesterday PM15 played like garbage for 3 quarters, then he woke up.

…. and I will be the 1st to admit I am frustrated with him as I am used to him playing at an all-world level.

He did not play like garbage.  He had 2 drives where he made key mistakes.   The int and the throw in the dirt at the goal line that both put us in a hole.  Other than that we had one 3 and out drive and the drive that ended in a fumble.  You have an interesting perspective on playing like garbage. 

Some of you are very stark in your opinions, it's either all world or total garbage, with no nuance or room in between.

When the defense was hot trash, I’ll admit as I usually do, that I didn’t see 10-4 coming. Then to add the offense was not good on top of that, I really didn’t see it coming. A series of fortunate events and figuring it out some got them here. And now they are the afc favorites.

My questions would be:

1. Why do they continue to run out of the gun, especially at the goal line?

2. Why are there not two sets of 10 play scripts for each quarter? Seems we bog down and move away from the run after the first series every game. That first drive was fantastic and well balanced. 

13 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

My questions would be:

2. Why are there not two sets of 10 play scripts for each quarter? Seems we bog down and move away from the run after the first series every game. That first drive was fantastic and well balanced. 

I was only angry at Reid for that play call to Hardman. He gets too creative at times. Play simple man, run that ball on the goaline 

20 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

My questions would be:

I think they don't script each quarter because score, injuries, matchups that are working or not etc dictate.