3 hours ago, xen said:

Is anybody that surprised that AZ is fading.  That seems to be their m.o. under Kingsbury.  We'll have to agree to disagree on the pass pro bro.  A lot of those sacks are on Patrick or our shitty RT play.

Yea, couldn’t agree more. Pat has dropped to far, or floated into a bunch of them. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

Is anybody that surprised that AZ is fading.  That seems to be their m.o. under Kingsbury.  We'll have to agree to disagree on the pass pro bro.  A lot of those sacks are on Patrick or our shitty RT play.

I'll say one thing tho... never would have expected Creed to be an absolute STUD so freaking quick.

Grand slam home run by Veach

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

Over the years they've used the term "Triplets" for 3 skill position players that dominate. I'll put Mahomes, Kelce and Hill up there. Is this someone speaking with Chiefs colored glasses? Probably. 

Chiefs Triplets??

Jones, Gay and Sneed.

48 minutes ago, mex said:

I'll say one thing tho... never would have expected Creed to be an absolute STUD so freaking quick.

Grand slam home run by Veach

My fave interior lineman in the last draft.   I'm not surprised he's dominating but I am surprised he's been such a good run blocker as I didn't see him do that in college. 

1 minute ago, xen said:

My fave interior lineman in the last draft.   I'm not surprised he's dominating but I am surprised he's been such a good run blocker as I didn't see him do that in college. 

Course my other fave was dillon radunz and he's been underwhelming so what the hell do I know

22 minutes ago, xen said:

Im also a sooner fan and watched Creed develop from day one. he was good in college, but I had no idea that he would be this good. He's really smart and instinctive and has awesome leadership skills.

I'm glad we drafted him. I just hope we can keep him a chief for a long time!