Lin Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford!  Those names?  I just wnat top be sure we are not supposed to say Lin Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford, because saying Lin Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford could be terrible things, and I would never want to say Lin Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford.  Too many bad memories of Lin Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford. (Had to correct the spelling of Lin Elliot for all the grammar police out there)

4 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Lynn Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford!  Those names?  I just wnat top be sure we are not supposed to say Lynn Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford, because saying Lynn Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford could be terrible things, and I would never want to say Lynn Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford.  Too many bad memories of Lynn Elliot, Todd Blackledge, Dee Ford. 

Who the fuck is this Lynn Elliot guy? I must have missed on that name. Now speaking of missing, some fucking d bag named Lin did enough of that in one game.

Without Kelce and Hill, this week may turn out to be a “tryout” for the other receivers. Whoever does the best may become a bigger focal point down the stretch. It may force Patrick to look at his progressions instead of forcing it to his two security blankets.

5 minutes ago, Dan4pres said:

Without Kelce and Hill, this week may turn out to be a “tryout” for the other receivers. Whoever does the best may become a bigger focal point down the stretch. It may force Patrick to look at his progressions instead of forcing it to his two security blankets.

Great point