Nick f@&$ing Bolton

Bolton played a fantastic game....

Defense without Jones, Gay and Sneed found a way to get the job done.

I think the San Diego Coach and entire team are scared of Patrick Mahomes and the offense based on their decision making.

Fine by me, this was a critical game, playing on minimum rest, in the Bolt's Home Stadium- and KC Wins a thriller.

Guys, this is ice cold water to a man coming out of the desert.

PS: Hill and Kelce are the best in the business.

w

Just now, West said:

PS: Hill and Kelce are the best in the business.

w

Hill is the complete receiver. Perfect routes, amazing hands (he made some ridiculous catches last night) and, oh yeah, the speed. 

And we can go ahead and say it, Kelce is the GOAT. If there was any doubt, it evaporated last night in OT. 

22 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Hill is the complete receiver. Perfect routes, amazing hands (he made some ridiculous catches last night) and, oh yeah, the speed. 

And we can go ahead and say it, Kelce is the GOAT. If there was any doubt, it evaporated last night in OT. 

Yellow jacket in coming. He’s the best right end ever. And has about 2-3 prime years to go. 

41 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Crucial player out was Willie Gay. Bolton stepped up like a Champ. Was literally all over the field. 

They were blasting right behind the guard all night, where Jones would've lined up.  I'm not saying we shut them down if he plays, but I'm pretty certain the holes would have been much smaller and appearing with less regularity.  

29 minutes ago, moons314 said:

They were blasting right behind the guard all night, where Jones would've lined up.  I'm not saying we shut them down if he plays, but I'm pretty certain the holes would have been much smaller and appearing with less regularity.  

That was kc gameplan. Take away the bombs from Herbert. Which they did.

3 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I think it could be safely said that Kelce is already going to be in the HOF.  He is the !st Tight End in NFL history to have 6 consecutive seasons of 1000 yards of reception.  Without question the GOAT!

2 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I think it could be safely said that Kelce is already going to be in the HOF.  He is the !st Tight End in NFL history to have 6 consecutive seasons of 1000 yards of reception.  Without question the GOAT!

who's records has he not broken? I guess maybe Gronks?

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

who's records has he not broken? I guess maybe Gronks?

Kelce has played less than half the games that TG did and is way ahead in yds./game.  He passed Gronk last night and should get Sharpe next season.  Gates, Whitten, and TG are ahead in career yards but on a per game basis, Kelce is ahead of all of them  

4 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Yepimage.png.28ed37a974b42d0b50c72786d698017a.png

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Will be interesting.  Tony is 6180 yards behind, but he's also 32.  1000 yards per year at age 38 is gonna be tough to do.  

Correct, but there's the factor that Kelce may get MORE than 1000 yds. in the next few years.  For example, if he got 1200+ for the next couple, it would take a lesser average after he turns 35.  Wonder what TG's production would have been if he had Mahomes chucking it to him in his prime. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Correct, but there's the factor that Kelce may get MORE than 1000 yds. in the next few years.  For example, if he got 1200+ for the next couple, it would take a lesser average after he turns 35.  Wonder what TG's production would have been if he had Mahomes chucking it to him in his prime. 

True.  And 17 games a year now.  History says he hits a decline soon, but he isn't showing signs.  Injuries or lack of might decide if he gets there or not. 

On the subject of Kelce & Gonzo.  Tong G started for the Chiefs when he was 21 vs. Kelce who came to the Chiefs at 24, but didn't actually start until he was 25. Kelce will have a tough time catching Gonzo IMO. With modern medicine and how things have advanced maybe. Brady has sure defied the odds, but he's a QB

4 hours ago, qnet said:

On the subject of Kelce & Gonzo.  Tong G started for the Chiefs when he was 21 vs. Kelce who came to the Chiefs at 24, but didn't actually start until he was 25. Kelce will have a tough time catching Gonzo IMO. With modern medicine and how things have advanced maybe. Brady has sure defied the odds, but he's a QB

Where does Gronk sit in all this? Seems like that guy has been around forever