Nick f@&$ing Bolton

On the subject of Kelce vs Gronk, they’re the same age. Which seems odd. Kelce still putting up insane numbers and Gronk back from retirement. 

However Gronk has what, 6 AFC titles? And just recently an NFC title and another SB. 

Man, I’d take first half of Gronk’s career and second half of Kelce’s. They’re both just All-World. 

Tony G though, with Mahomes or Brady, in his prime. Think that would beat ‘em both out.

Going back to title of this thread … Bolton. 
 Have to say Veach hit the right pick here. 
this guy has a nose for the football. He is always around the ball making plays. 
We have a future stud LB that we drafted and he needs to play as much as possible. 
game changing plays is what  he does. 

3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Going back to title of this thread … Bolton. 
 Have to say Veach hit the right pick here. 
this guy has a nose for the football. He is always around the ball making plays. 
We have a future stud LB that we drafted and he needs to play as much as possible. 
game changing plays is what  he does. 

Just think, he’s a rookie! Playing a really hard position. He is a game changer. And I mean HOF’er type middle backer. This is exciting. Him and gay. It’s been too long since we been legitimate in the middle. 

6 hours ago, mex said:

Where does Gronk sit in all this? Seems like that guy has been around forever

Gronk and Kelce are very close stat wise, but like Tony G; he started very young at 21. By the time Kelce was drafted and got going ,he was already lighting it up. This subject deserves its own thread.

On Nick Bolton, I was impressed with him from the beginning. I guess I was so used to seeing Chiefs LB's get trucked or missed tackles that he really stood out to me. When watching his interview he seemed like a smart dude.  He's what I thought Dorian O'Daniel would be. 

2 hours ago, qnet said:

Gronk and Kelce are very close stat wise, but like Tony G; he started very young at 21. By the time Kelce was drafted and got going ,he was already lighting it up. This subject deserves its own thread.

On Nick Bolton, I was impressed with him from the beginning. I guess I was so used to seeing Chiefs LB's get trucked or missed tackles that he really stood out to me. When watching his interview he seemed like a smart dude.  He's what I thought Dorian O'Daniel would be. 

yup.

living right up the road from MIZZOU I had great feeling about Bolton. Glad to see a MIZZOU boy do good and glad he's doing good playing for KC

Got a chance to rewatch and Bolton getting 99% of the snaps is a game changer.  Those snaps went to you know who in past games.

Either Spags is starting to trust him in coverage based on practice snaps or he was looking to see if he could trust him in coverage.  Either way, his tape held up.  He missed a few but was otherwise really good in man and zone.  And the Chargers targeted him quite a few times.  

54 minutes ago, xen said:

Got a chance to rewatch and Bolton getting 99% of the snaps is a game changer.  Those snaps went to you know who in past games.

Either Spags is starting to trust him in coverage based on practice snaps or he was looking to see if he could trust him in coverage.  Either way, his tape held up.  He missed a few but was otherwise really good in man and zone.  And the Chargers targeted him quite a few times.  

They're keeping em fresh and healthy for the playoffs. Don't want him to hit a roo(ie wall.

20 hours ago, xen said:

He’s an absolute baller. 

12 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yup!

All we need now is a "Grown Ass Man" in the middle at DT and both Bolton and Gay will be absolute TERRORS! 

I thought Saunders would be that guy, but he can't stay on the field.

Gay would be nice to see for a full season too. He seems to miss a few games each year so far.

On 12/18/2021 at 1:48 AM, jetlord said:

Correct, but there's the factor that Kelce may get MORE than 1000 yds. in the next few years.  For example, if he got 1200+ for the next couple, it would take a lesser average after he turns 35.  Wonder what TG's production would have been if he had Mahomes chucking it to him in his prime. 

Could have been some insane stats. Green was a stud but playing with Mahomes adds up quite a chunk to any player's numbers. 

9 minutes ago, xen said:

Remember that time some of y'all had to be talked off the ledge on draft day after the Bolton pick?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

not sure  "off the ledge is"  appropriate but one individual  certainly didn't know what he was talking about 

Lamardirts .."not impressed"

Lamardirts.."Hitchens 2.0"

Cranjis..."meh"