Nick f@&$ing Bolton

12 hours ago, oldtimer said:

probably too late for that. I'd not be surprised to see a tag n trade option. He's going to get very pricey

No way his agent signs an extension now unless it's on par with whatever contract is on top. I see him being tagged as well but not sure about the trade, wouldn't mind some teams breaking the bank for him but not sure if it'll be possible as he has flown under the radar until last season.

2 hours ago, West said:

Frankly, with Veach, its hard for me to worry about  and any player selected  in any round....Veach seemingly shits Starters in Any Round.

That Toney trade is looking pretty good too.

w

If Toney learns all the routes with Mahomes and stays healthy (big if), he could be the #1 next season. 

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

If Toney learns all the routes with Mahomes and stays healthy (big if), he could be the #1 next season. 

Could be a special wr corp if we could find a way to bring back Juju.  I still have high hopes for Moore as well.  Toney, Juju, Moore, MVS, and Kelce.   Not to mention Ross could be a diamond in the rough and Edwards could contribute.   

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Could be a special wr corp if we could find a way to bring back Juju.  I still have high hopes for Moore as well.  Toney, Juju, Moore, MVS, and Kelce.   Not to mention Ross could be a diamond in the rough and Edwards could contribute.   

Would you keep MVS?  Doubt he has any trade value and the Chiefs would have to eat some cap space, but he and Mahomes just don't seem to be in sync. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Would you keep MVS?  Doubt he has any trade value and the Chiefs would have to eat some cap space, but he and Mahomes just don't seem to be in sync. 

It is his first year in this system. I expect he will do better next year as well as Toney getting more in depth I the plays. Moore also will take the jump his 2nd year in too.

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

I would keep him because of his ability to stretch the field.  He is under contract and isn't breaking the bank plus he knows the system.   I don't believe we can afford Hardman and while Toney is a freakish athlete he doesn't have the long speed of either.   I look for us to draft a mid rounder with that deep speed.  Also Mahomes just missed him on a handful of walk in TD's this year.  I believe he will be our wr #3 to start the year and then Moore will move him to #4.   I like the idea of that room being set before the draft.  

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Could be a decent #2 and not really bad this year either. Definitely overpriced but doesn't make sense to let him go for another year. 

10 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I been liking what we're seeing from Watson... even though he hasn't gotten many targets with the Chiefs, he's still only 26... once he learns the system he could be a significant contributor.

2 hours ago, mex said:

I been liking what we're seeing from Watson... even though he hasn't gotten many targets with the Chiefs, he's still only 26... once he learns the system he could be a significant contributor.

Seems to have great chemistry with Mahomes already but would like to see him make more of those tough catches, but I hope we can bring him back for a cheap deal (harder and harder to do with the prices of wr's this year).

4 hours ago, mex said:

Watson was fine until he got the drops.  Not sure if that's his history or if he just had a bad spell.  He can go deep and Mahomes likes him so I see a repeat of his role this year if he stays.  #4 or #5. 

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Seems to have great chemistry with Mahomes already but would like to see him make more of those tough catches, but I hope we can bring him back for a cheap deal (harder and harder to do with the prices of wr's this year).

I bet he'd be willing to stay at an affordable rate, with performance/production guarantees. He's working with one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game and we'll always have SB potential. That means a lot to guys like him.

He hasn't exactly made a huge name for himself (playoffs?) so I doubt a bubble guy is going to find big bucks from another team. I just like the kid for some reason, and like you say his chemistry with Patrick could help him evolve into a role guy we need, on the cheap.