Two observations from Chargers game

Is it just me or did anyone notice Orlando Brown jumping slightly ahead of Creed's snap?  Seemed like 4 or 5 times.

And where the hell has Michael Burton been?  This dude is a hell of a weapon. Love to see him get more touches... 

1 hour ago, mex said:

Is it just me or did anyone notice Orlando Brown jumping slightly ahead of Creed's snap?  Seemed like 4 or 5 times.

And where the hell has Michael Burton been?  This dude is a hell of a weapon. Love to see him get more touches... 

noticed the same thing about brown. Was waiting for the flag. 
love to see more of burton. Especially on the run game. He would lay the lumber on some LB. 

2 hours ago, mex said:

Saw the same thing w/ Brown. My son and I talked about it. With all the weapons Chiefs have, now they have to worry about Burton?

10 hours ago, mex said:

It's not just you.  Ryan Tracy, on RGR, had a pretty good analysis about that.  Brown isn't the only one who has done the early jump and gotten away with it.  If we notice as fans, he's probably pushing it a bit much and will get nailed at a critical time depending of the officiating crew.  We don't need another Dee Ford moment in a playoff game. 

16 minutes ago, jetlord said:

It's not just you.  Ryan Tracy, on RGR, had a pretty good analysis about that.  Brown isn't the only one who has done the early jump and gotten away with it.  If we notice as fans, he's probably pushing it a bit much and will get nailed at a critical time depending of the officiating crew.  We don't need another Dee Ford moment in a playoff game. 

yup the wrong officiating crew at the wrong time could end a season

17 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Saw the same thing w/ Brown. My son and I talked about it. With all the weapons Chiefs have, now they have to worry about Burton?

Burton adds that extra dimension to the jumbo package... the dude can block, he can run, and he can catch the ball out of the backfield after a play-action... I mean that is one hell of a tool that should be utilized more IMO

hell he could even go in motion and wildcat... a la Kelce and Bell going directly under center

Andy  needs to stay creative because it's those type of plays that can get us out to a quick lead