Breeland is on Waivers

8 minutes ago, the Warparty said:

Good luck to him.

Fenton is now our “tough guy cb “

As far as I’m concerned, Breeland can go hold somebody somewhere else

Agree. A contender , like Baltimore, needing help may have just been handed a decent corner. That may not be a good thing for KC.

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I’d say sign him for cheap. Why not. It prevents other afc teAms plus we have a guy who knows how we roll. If he rides the pine so be it. Another corner for the playoff push. 
Get on it Veach. 

Doubt he passes through waivers. Teams will claim him ahead of KC.

8 minutes ago, sith13 said:

I would bring him for cheap, he's a decent CB whenever he's not holding. I'm pretty sure he'll become a star on any other AFC team, wouldn't hurt to avoid that. 

I dont think he clears waivers.  Plus there is not much left on his contract anyway. 4 games worth.

You could say that again. Due to his on-field inconsistency, Breeland was not in the position make any mistakes outside of games. He did that in practice this week. By doing so, the Vikings had no choice but to get rid of him.

When Minnesota made that decision, it confirmed what we already knew: the team signing Breeland originally was a mistake.

He has a PFF grade of 47.2 this year. He has two picks and five passes defended, but his six touchdowns allowed in just 13 games is tied for the most in his career.

Breeland signed late in free agency. Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press reported that Breeland expected to compete for a starting spot out wide.

The cornerback struggled in the preseason. Despite that, he earned the starting position over second-year cornerback Cameron Dantzler, Granted, Dantzler didn’t look great in the preseason, either. But in hindsight, the Vikings could have started Dantzler and let the young corner develop with more experience.

Instead, Minnesota got up-and-down performances from a cornerback who’s no longer on the team. The move to get Breeland could be rationalized at the time — more cornerback depth is never a bad thing. However, knowing what we know now, the Vikings should not have signed Breeland.

51 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

IF the Chiefs sign him it better be for a pro rated Vet minimum and stick him on the practice squad . At his point he would be the 6th DB..maybe. On the radio they were reading aloud his tweets..  the guy is a bonified moron

So is Antonio Brown. Ill trust Kc decisions. I still think he gets claimed. My guess is Balt.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

IF the Chiefs sign him it better be for a pro rated Vet minimum and stick him on the practice squad . At his point he would be the 6th DB..maybe. On the radio they were reading aloud his tweets..  the guy is a bonified moron

Remember when he got pulled over at that gas station and pretty much just decided he wasn't gonna let the cops arrest him that day? He was just gonna get back in his car and leave. 🤣🤣🤣