With the exception of the streaking chiefs, the top half of the AFC has gone to shit.  Early on it looked like the Ravens and Titans were going to run away with the top 2 seeds, and both have been thoroughly  unimpressive in the last month+.  The NFC side isn't exactly dominant either, after TB got shutout by a very average Saints team.  There's no true dominant team in the league this year. 

Patriots would be a terrible 1 seed. They still have few quality wins. Titans can be beat absent Henry by just about anyone. Ravens keep everything close, luck will end in playoffs for them. Chargers and Bills are the teams I worry about the most. Colts are basically Titans-lite, but much better defense, and could make a run. Wentz could screw them though.

If KC defense plays like it has middle of the season, and offense doesn’t turn ball over, no reason KC cannot make it back to Super Bowl. If anything, KC has to be the most battle tested team in the league. Almost all our opponents are fighting for playoffs.

16 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Yep. It’s gonna be tight. I like our chances. 
can’t wait till we play again. 
hope we have no Covid and or injuries. All hands on deck from here on out! 

I heard that the league is discontinuing the policy of testing vaxxed, asymptomatic players

bout time they stopped that ridiculous protocol

46 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

All these teams are above average. None are awesome. I dont see a real weak team either. Sadly Covid will likely play a huge role. The team I would like to avoid is the Chargers. Hope they lose early.

Indy's run game concerns me as well.  I'm hoping the chargers run game was a fluke due to CJ, Gay and Sneed being out. 

I agree. Two teams that I worry about the most. 
chargers and colts. 
rest of them I’m not as nervous. This is not saying the other teams are shitty, it’s just the way these two teams match up and play. 
hopefully we get a bye and both of teams get knocked out. If they play each other that’s one down. 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Saving grace is we'll be 13-4 not 13-3. Hey, I stave off old superstitions any way I can. 

13-4 was our final record those two years we went 13-3 and lost in the first round. I wouldn't call that a saving grace... but hey, now that Tyreek is on covid reserve it'll likely be moot.