Lets talk Chiefs vs Steelers. What say you?

Big game and KC should put this away early. I dont see much to fear against the Steelers other than Watt. Looks like Watt is a little beat up. I have noticed that the opponents defenses look really tired by the 4th quarter. Bosa was exhausted. Teams have to really battle the KC Oline and chase the receivers all pover the field almost every play. I think Mahomes has a big game.

• The title was changed to Lets talk Chiefs vs Steelers. What say you?

From the Steelers Blog https://stillcurtain.com/2021/12/20/steelers-game-sunday-steelers-vs-chiefs-odds-prediction-week-16-nfl-game/

Steelers vs Chiefs Prediction Week 16

While I would love to think that the Steelers have a solid chance at coming into Kansas City in December and stealing a crucial game on the road, Pittsburgh’s offense lacks firepower and they were abysmal against the Titans in Week 15.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs have won seven straight games and Patrick Mahomes appears to be finally playing like the former MVP quarterback we have come to know. It’s going to take a remarkable defensive performance from Pittsburgh to keep Mahomes in check.

Sadly, we don’t think the offense is going to be able to toe-to-toe with a much more talented unit in this one, and we’re predicting a 29-20 Steelers loss in Week 16.

Less about comparing talent and coaching than comparing COVID status.  Steelers would be toast if Titans didn't give up the ball four times Sunday.  If the Chiefs have most of their team available and they can catch and protect the ball, this should be a 10+ win.

28-17

Would be 31 if Butker wasn't positive.  

29 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The Steelers are a terrible team that desperately needs to be rebuilt, but they are instead hovering around .500 and finding ways to win games.  On paper, this should be an easy win, but it won't be, as it is more of a scrape by and survive kinda game.  

You mean because of covid?