Steelers vs Chiefs Predictions

I do not see a game prediction  thread, so here it goes.

Chiefs D dominates the Steelers. Roethlisberger pulled after a dismal first half with 3 picks ( two resulting in pick 6's.) and 5 sacks. Chiefs up 35-0.  Steelers score two touchdowns in second half and Chiefs add two Field goals as Reid takes the foot off the gas.

He's win 41-14.

Defense will dominate. Roethlisberger is gonna have big issues with the pass rush.

The Chiefs will l be up for this game in a big way

• The title was changed to Steelers vs Chiefs Predictions

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

Their defense is still legit 

Yes it is. So is ours. I see Ben really getting a lot of pressure and giving up a lot of turnovers. I think we still have the weapons to light up the Steelers secondary and a good enough run game to hurt them badly. This game will not be close. Mark it down.

Chiefs dominate on defense and run game.  Steelers abuse Wylie with TJ.  Chiefs pass offense anemic and they miss an extra point and a couple of field goal opportunities.  Lack of TE production hurts both teams.  

23-17

Reserve the right to revise and extend after 4:00 pm. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Wow!  The Steelers offense was as bad as advertised.  Injuries hurt them of D, but there was no way they were going to beat the Chiefs today with that sorry passing attack.  Aside from Claypool, they have nothing. 

ben is done and they have some real winners at WR, like the idiot who decided to talk shit after he caught a pass but must have forgot they were losing 30-3 at that time...

On 12/25/2021 at 5:17 AM, Docbarnabee said:

I do not see a game prediction  thread, so here it goes.

Chiefs D dominates the Steelers. Roethlisberger pulled after a dismal first half with 3 picks ( two resulting in pick 6's.) and 5 sacks. Chiefs up 35-0.  Steelers score two touchdowns in second half and Chiefs add two Field goals as Reid takes the foot off the gas.

He's win 41-14.

Defense will dominate. Roethlisberger is gonna have big issues with the pass rush.

The Chiefs will l be up for this game in a big way

Not far off Doc, considering they missed a fg and we missed a fg and extra point.  (40-13)