Chiefs Steelers game day thread.

4 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Nah he's not a bust at all. A bust is a player who can't make the team and then is out of the league in a couple years, etc. I'm not saying he's a playmaker but a guy averaging 4 ypc for his career isn't a bust. Period.

I agree with you that he is not a bust.  My take on it is that he just tries to bowl the defender over, #31 & #40 both make the cut and run for the hole for a few more yards.  CEH is a decent running back, but Williams & Gore are better in my opinion

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

I feel like we’re on a collision course with Tampa.  I don’t think anyone likes super bowl rematches, but kc and tb are clearly the best teams. 

I'm not taking anything for granted but we have to be the AFC favorite by a mile.  We could lose but we're not losing if we're anything close to our best.

NFC is murkier, TB just got shut out last week and I wouldn't write off the Packers or Rams.

4 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I'm not taking anything for granted but we have to be the AFC favorite by a mile.  We could lose but we're not losing if we're anything close to our best.

NFC is murkier, TB just got shut out last week and I wouldn't write off the Packers or Rams.

Godwin out is huge.