Chiefs Steelers game day thread.

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

If the Titans lose one we only need to win one.  Was a real bummer that @reesebobby jinxed the TNF game.

we took away his beer fridge privileges in the mod lounge. he's also cleaning the bathroom, right after azchief had a massive bean burrito blowout

We really need the titans to win next week.  I don’t feel good about clinching the bye a week earlier and sitting starters.  2 straight weeks of no live action is asking for rust and struggles because 2 games ends up being 3 weeks between games.  That’s too long. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

We really need the titans to win next week.  I don’t feel good about clinching the bye a week earlier and sitting starters.  2 straight weeks of no live action is asking for rust and struggles because 2 games ends up being 3 weeks between games.  That’s too long. 

Nah, sorry, totally wrong.  Way better to rest the starters.  Just look at who is getting beat up in this game --- CEH, Honey Badger, and did we ever get word on Gay?  You take the free week whenever you can get it, absolutely zero question about it.

Last year we rested the starters and were looking just fine in the Cleveland game until Patrick got hurt.  I don't think there are any studies that conclusively show that "rust" hurts a team.

Just now, Adamixoye said:

Nah, sorry, totally wrong.  Way better to rest the starters.  Just look at who is getting beat up in this game --- CEH, Honey Badger, and did we ever get word on Gay?  You take the free week whenever you can get it, absolutely zero question about it.

Last year we rested the starters and were looking just fine in the Cleveland game until Patrick got hurt.  I don't think there are any studies that conclusively show that "rust" hurts a team.

Free week if you’re playing the first round, yeah.  3 weeks between games, I’ll always disagree.  
HB sounds like nothing. 
CEH is probably done for the year.