Andy Reid is the the best coach in Chiefs history

I have to say that Reid along with Alex and now Patrick have brought our chiefs from irrelevant to the of the toughest outs in football every week. 
Once Patrick took over Reid had his man. 
Locker room always seems to be great and players love him. 
We are lucky to have a guy like reid and mahomes. 
man is it a good feeling being a chiefs fan. 
nowadays when u meet someone and they ask u who your favorite team is and u say chiefs you wonder if the person thinks u jumped on the band wagon. 
good problem to have. 

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

I wouldn't compare apples (Hank) vs oranges (Andy) as they are much different eras but Reid is definitely the best coach of my lifetime. Having the horse face at the helm of Broncos during this era is just the cherry on top. 

It's no comparison.  It's much harder to be a head coach today than it was in Hank's time.  Free agency alone changes the game.  You don't get the time now to develop players you used to.  More diverse schemes on offense and defense + harder to play defense with rules changes.  More teams + less rounds = harder to draft.    Hell, with hair trigger owners many head coaches don't even get 3 years when they do get a shot.

1 hour ago, xen said:

It's no comparison.  It's much harder to be a head coach today than it was in Hank's time.  Free agency alone changes the game.  You don't get the time now to develop players you used to.  More diverse schemes on offense and defense + harder to play defense with rules changes.  More teams + less rounds = harder to draft.    Hell, with hair trigger owners many head coaches don't even get 3 years when they do get a shot.

Back then you just had to matriculate the ball down the field.  Easy.