Chiefs vs Bengals. Big Test.

This will be a very dangerous game for the Chiefs. It will be a toss up on which Bengals team shows up. This team is young every where so that could be a negative against them just from lack of experience in the big moment. I still wait for the Chiefs to regress back to where they were at the beginning of the year. The Bengals have STUDS on offense, and I'm really not sure how good their defense is right now. If the Chiefs want that first round bye then they will have to show up and play their A game on Sunday.

I was looking at the weather yesterday for Cincy and it looked like there is a chance of a wintery mix there on gameday.

2 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

This will be a very dangerous game for the Chiefs. It will be a toss up on which Bengals team shows up. This team is young every where so that could be a negative against them just from lack of experience in the big moment. I still wait for the Chiefs to regress back to where they were at the beginning of the year. The Bengals have STUDS on offense, and I'm really not sure how good their defense is right now. If the Chiefs want that first round bye then they will have to show up and play their A game on Sunday.

I was looking at the weather yesterday for Cincy and it looked like there is a chance of a wintery mix there on gameday.

Mahomes has played well in bad weather but Cinn can run it really well. Should be fun.

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Mahomes has played well in bad weather but Cinn can run it really well. Should be fun.

If we know Cincy can run it well then we stop the run and make them prove that they can throw the ball and have the young kids beat us. They can't do that cause they know we can still run our offense in shitty weather.

9 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

If we know Cincy can run it well then we stop the run and make them prove that they can throw the ball and have the young kids beat us. They can't do that cause they know we can still run our offense in shitty weather.

Receiving

PLAYER

GP

GS

REC

TGT

TGT%

YDS

AVG

LNG

25+

TD

YDS/G

FUM

FL

FD

FD%

Ja'Marr Chase WR 15 15 68 112 60.7 1163 17.1 82 12 10 77.5 2 1 49 72.1
Tee Higgins WR 13 13 71 105 67.6 1029 14.5 54 9 6 79.2 1 1 51 71.8
Tyler Boyd WR 15 9 63 88 71.6 792 12.6 68 6 4 52.8 1 0 35 55.6
C.J. Uzomah TE 15 15 45 57 78.9 461 10.2 55 5 5 30.7 0 0 22 48.9
Joe Mixon RB 15 15 35 40 87.5 274 7.8 52 3 3 18.3 1 0 11 31.4

I'm not saying that they can't do it, I'm just simply saying lets make them prove that they can do it in big games, in shitty weather, on a big stage against a super bowl team. I know the talent is there as you show in your stats. No one is doubting that. Let's just make them prove that the can do it in these conditions with their playoff lives on the line. It's a lot of pressure for the young guns over there is all I'm saying.

3 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

I'm not saying that they can't do it, I'm just simply saying lets make them prove that they can do it in big games, in shitty weather, on a big stage against a super bowl team. I know the talent is there as you show in your stats. No one is doubting that. Let's just make them prove that the can do it in these conditions with their playoff lives on the line. It's a lot of pressure for the young guns over there is all I'm saying.

I was simply posting their stats not in reference to your comments. Shows they are balanced but again they have played a soft schedule. Lets see how they do when it really matters against a seasoned play off team. I like KC in this game.

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I just want to see all teams at their strongest fight it out.

agree 100%

vaxxed or not vaxxed... it's amazing to me how few of these athletes are getting sick... from what I've heard most are asymptomatic, even the unvaxxed like aaron rodgers

he recovered in less than a week, missed one game, and then came back to play (and win) a great game

just let them play for crying out loud

nobody's life is at risk... and if they're worried... they can always GET VAXXED!