1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

Im not sure how much house has helped gay and Bolton but I’m sure he has had a influence in there development. I hate losing good coaches. 
Do we get any picks because of his departure? On the other hand losing EB and getting picks in return I’m all for. 

He's going to LSU.  So no.

not to get too far off topic but Kelly  is having to scrounge other coaches because all his  Assistants decided to stay at ND. I think there is a message there some where. How he is connected with Kelly I have no idea but hard to think other than title this is a promotion.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

not to get too far off topic but Kelly  is having to scrounge other coaches because all his  Assistants decided to stay at ND. I think there is a message there some where. How he is connected with Kelly I have no idea but hard to think other than title this is a promotion.

I got the vibe he is a douche of the highest order.  Normally a HC wouldn’t or shouldn’t have a hard time nabbing a good percent of his assistants if they believe in him.  

On 12/29/2021 at 10:00 AM, Lamardirts said:

I got the vibe he is a douche of the highest order.  Normally a HC wouldn’t or shouldn’t have a hard time nabbing a good percent of his assistants if they believe in him.  

It's likely the assistants like Marcus Freeman better.

have to wonder what he was getting paid here

"House, who was the Kansas City Chiefs' linebackers coach before joining Brian Kelly's staff at LSU, will earn $1.8 million in Year One, $1.9 million in Year Two and $2 million through the remainder of the contract."