KC Chiefs bring their act to Miami

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey. Chiefs are back in it. Kick the Patriots ass next week and the Chiefs might turn the corner. Where's Mongo? :)

I'm right here.  This was a good win, but let's put it perspective.  MIA looked like a bad team.  Their tackling was horrible.  Their coach was guilty of what I've accused Andy of -- neglecting the running game, which at times was gashing the Chiefs.

Yet the Chiefs did what good teams do, beat bad teams, even on the road.  So we'll see.  Nice to be in the win column.

Raiders blew their OLINE apart. I watched the whole game. We will get big pressure. Also, patriots have zero, and I mean zero,

Big play ability.

That's what i'm tryna say! Watched them against MN, Cassell gave them that game. They just won a scare at home vs Choakland. I love our chances.

they played practically the same weak schedule that KC did last year, but nobody ever criticizes them for it

Cause they made it to the Superbowl and they had Manning. Sure, they got their teeth kicked in, but they did get there.

Chiefs played well, after that Abysmal first quarter and 4-5 min. Reid made some adjustments and called a heck of a game.    Good to see Dee Ford flashing out there.  He's got a fast first step. Like super fast.

they played practically the same weak schedule that KC did last year, but nobody ever criticizes them for it

Yes, because they beat SD and BAL then won in the playoffs.  We all know how many winning teams the Chiefs beat last year.  Zip.

You mean the pro bowl MVP 100 million dollar when 100 was new Mike Vick? ;)

Yep, Mike Vick the always overrated bum who can't read a defense to save his life, stank in the game versus KC, and was rightfully replaced by Nick Foles which turned around the Eagles season.  That Mike Vick.

Oh yes.  Al had a fine game yesterday too I thought.

I'm loving Kelce.  How about when he tried hurtling that guy?!  What a knucklehead!  You gotta love that -- balls out.

That was awesome. He'll be at the core of the team that wins the SB.

Archived