There may never be an era of football like this in KC again. There may be very few in the future of the NFL. This QB and this HC is a combination that has yielded a run that most teams only dream about and most fans will never see. And there's no end in sight. They are that special.

If you can afford it...get them. You have the rights to them forever. You will never have to say to yourself "man I'd love to be able to go to that game."

There's still no other outdoor gameday experience like we have here. And when looking at the entire body of work over several years, we are the best team in football. 

14 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Is it worth it? I'm trying to decide if its worth the price..

My family had that  question for over 40 years until Pioli and Company made it an easy decision. It's a question only you can answer. We had Gold Seats so needless to say they were pricy  and after a $10K Bill for the season came due it was an eye opening event. 

Not sure what your looking at or where the seats that are available are located but if you can afford them and use them I'd say yea go for it. My suggestion might be to see if someone would split their seats with you as a test run.  You may be able to get better seats and not feel as if you have to go to every game

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

My family had that  question for over 40 years until Pioli and Company made it an easy decision. It's a question only you can answer. We had Gold Seats so needless to say they were pricy  and after a $10K Bill for the season came due it was an eye opening event. 

Not sure what your looking at or where the seats that are available are located but if you can afford them and use them I'd say yea go for it. My suggestion might be to see if someone would split their seats with you as a test run.  You may be able to get better seats and not feel as if you have to go to every game

Yeah just make sure you get first pick of games 😆