Chiefs Bengals game day thread.

8 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Brown has been very good. 

This is something that i just wont be able to agree with the rest of the forum, I understand people think he has been good because he made the pro bowl.

fact of the matter is he was god awful the first half the season and the 2nd half has been slightly above average, and is apparently now hurt.

he has definitively  been the 4th best lineman behind thuney, humpfry, and smith this season 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This is something that i just wont be able to agree with the rest of the forum, I understand people think he has been good because he made the pro bowl.

fact of the matter is he was god awful the first half the season and the 2nd half has been slightly above average, and is apparently now hurt.

he has definitively  been the 4th best lineman behind thuney, humpfry, and smith this season 

Starter in the Pro Bowl so its not just THIS BOARD.

And there’s the other fan favorite who just got burnt while putting in little to no effort matheiu defending chase.

don’t think i criticize the whole team, its just annoying to me that sneed, ward, fenton, and thornhill are the studs in the secondary , and for whatever reason people have a love affair with people like brown, matheiu and frank clark

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

And there’s the other fan favorite who just got burnt while putting in little to no effort matheiu defending chase.

don’t think i criticize the whole team, its just annoying to me that sneed, ward, fenton, and thornhill are the studs in the secondary , and for whatever reason people have a love affair with people like brown, matheiu and frank clark

Not sure if anyone has a love affair with Clark. He's likely gone after this season and I doubt there will be any objections. HB has been relatively bad this season compared to his first 2 but still serviceable. Brown started up bad which isn't unlikely for a lineman switching to a whole new scheme. However he has been getting considerably better. I still wouldn't pay him the big bucks that he'll want as he's not as dominant but he has been playing much better than his paycheck.

Just now, sith13 said:

Not sure if anyone has a love affair with Clark. He's likely gone after this season and I doubt there will be any objections. HB has been relatively bad this season compared to his first 2 but still serviceable. Brown started up bad which isn't unlikely for a lineman switching to a whole new scheme. However he has been getting considerably better. I still wouldn't pay him the big bucks that he'll want as he's not as dominant but he has been playing much better than his paycheck.

Yup better..but not dominant 

4 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

No one was lined up on chase. 

7 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

This is just flat wrong. He has had individual games where he struggled, but his play in the first half of the year wasn't god awful. It just wasn't.

Because you've seen him struggle with speed at times does not take away the fact that he's played above average to well above average most of the year. 

He's a dominant run blocker and his pass blocking has steadily improved all year. Veach brought him in to solidify LT and that's exactly what he's done.