Chiefs Bengals game day thread.

Just now, VIChiefsFan said:

Reminds me of the game I watched in Seattle.  Ward had great coverage but Baldwin caught the ball almost everytime.

Great at running beside a receiver, he can't knock the ball away.  At least now he is starting to get his head around.

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Bengals really shouldn’t feel good about this win but they are acting like they just won the superbowl. Its pretty sad.

They should feel good. They have played well. They dont make the calls. Geez they have torched the KC secondary and KC has 3 points so far in the second half. They have play makers.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

They should feel good. They have played well. They dont make the calls. Geez they have torched the KC secondary and KC has 3 points so far in the second half. They have play makers.

They should recognize they were gifted a win, not earned it. Just like the bucs last year. Hollow victory 

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Bengals really shouldn’t feel good about this win but they are acting like they just won the superbowl. Its pretty sad.

Well if they hold on it’s a big win for them and there city. 
I’m passed at spags letting that 3 and 27 call. 

Ward has has a good year but he's shown today he's not a shutdown corner. I dont know how I'd feel about them paying him 12-15 million per.  

The coaching there is just awful. A jailbreak blitz on 3rd and 27 when we have a chance to hold them to a FG, and take possession with 3 timeouts and 3 minutes to go. Just absolutely horrible playcalling by Spagnuolo. 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

They should recognize they were gifted a win, not earned it. Just like the bucs last year. Hollow victory 

No, no. They beat KC!

Penalties, drops and shitty playcalling on offense. 

Spags ego on defense. 

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

KC has 3 points so far. That is on the offense. If Cinn wins its a win they should be thrilled with. 

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Ward has has a good year but he's shown today he's not a shutdown corner. I dont know how I'd feel about them paying him 12-15 million per.  

The coaching there is just awful. A jailbreak blitz on 3rd and 27 when we have a chance to hold them to a FG, and take possession with 3 timeouts and 3 minutes to go. Just absolutely horrible playcalling by Spagnuolo. 

Or Chase is just really damn good and may become a great receiver.