Chiefs Bengals game day thread.

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I say rest everyone important next week. Titans are the biggest fraud 1 seed ever.

There are no true #1 teams in the AFC. KC was not a great #1 either. Certainly would have lost to GB if Rogers played. I think we saw what good offenses can do to the KC defense today. Offense will need to win in the play offs. 

Welp, was it too cold to make tackles today.  Does it sting too much or something?  Jesus how many missed tackles did I see?  3rd and 27?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Lose a 14 point lead?  Un fucking real.  

I was wrong, this team peaked against San Diego.  One and one in playoffs.  Book it.

as far as the rest goes.... ... ... .. if there ever was a game.. that, the numbers, the way the game went, the fact that its a new officiating crew.. all of this is enough to throw real questions on the refs.. as they definetly affected the outcome of the game. 

Just now, artsy said:

Maybe...but Ward was getting his butt kicked all day in press man. Ward could've given Chase a 10 yd cushion to make a stop

Fenton was too. Like I said they have lots of really good weapons. Two sacks first 5 plays. A couple more but not when it was needed most.

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

So maybe thats why he gambled? Wanted to prevent any gain so they would not get 3. 

Do you think Reid could say do this or that? Maybe. 

Now that I'm thinking about it, Ward playing on an island all day was probably intentional.  Maybe the wanted to really see if he was worth resigning??

Hell, idk. Why else would they leave him out there the entire game by himself?

Just now, artsy said:

Now that I'm thinking about it, Ward playing on an island all day was probably intentional.  Maybe the wanted to really see if he was worth resigning??

Hell, idk. Why else would they leave him out there the entire game by himself?

No doubt the defense was hurt by some very questionable calls. Chiefs radio was having a hard time not screaming about it. Ward was just one of many Dbs that got beat.

I’m not worried that any team is going to overcome the Chiefs in the playoffs. I still see them in the AFC championship game.
But HFA throughout is super important to win it all. We all watched the Patriots play that game for years. 

Just now, gochiefsgo said:

I’m not worried that any team is going to overcome the Chiefs in the playoffs. I still see them in the AFC championship game.
But HFA throughout is super important to win it all. We all watched the Patriots play that game for years. 

Tampa last year wild card. Chiefs play well on the road. Home field in todays NFL does not seem to be as big an advantage as in the past.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Tampa last year wild card. Chiefs play well on the road. Home field in todays NFL does not seem to be as big an advantage as in the past.

Yea I really wanted KC to have that 1 seed bye. Now we have to play and win next week to keep the 2 seed.