Chiefs will play on Saturday Afternoon

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

That Chargers - Raiders game should be entertaining. Can't root for the Raiders under any circumstances.....but, if they should manage to get in, I think the Chiefs match up pretty well with them. 😁

I dont think we would play the raiders if they win because they beat Indy. We would play Indy who would be the 7th seed and raiders the 6th. Maybe Im wrong. 

1 hour ago, Holmes4six! said:

I dont think we would play the raiders if they win because they beat Indy. We would play Indy who would be the 7th seed and raiders the 6th. Maybe Im wrong. 

I meant at any point in the playoffs.

6 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

There's a lot of permutations, but basically, if the Chiefs win tomorrow and gain the #2 seed, they could play the Chargers, Indy, or even the Ravens if the Jags upset the Colts.  I want the Chiefs and Bengals to win so NE has to play in the snow in Buff.  Some have suggested that the Chiefs would be better off losing so they could host the Pats but that overlooks having to play round two on the road.  There's no sure thing among the Bills, Titans, Chargers, or Colts.  The Chiefs can beat anyone, but NE or Cinn. would be the best matchups IMHO