Broncos game day thread

1 minute ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

The donks are sure playing hard for this game.  Its been what 9 losses in a row with the Chiefs?  They want this win and to be spoilers in the playoffs  for the Chiefs placement

I believe it has been 12 losses in a row to us.

I’d like to see us get a 3 & out here…. Try to score before the half is up.

3 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Hill is a #1. He isn’t a prototype, but he is a #1. If he was paired with a prototype, we’d be so dangerous though 

Hill is probably best suited to be a slot guy.  He could be one of the best slot guys of all time.  But since he is better than anyone else we have at WR, we put him there.  Kind of how Jones was better at End than any one else we had on the team, so we put him there, but he is more suited to being back inside.

7 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Hill is a #1. He isn’t a prototype, but he is a #1. If he was paired with a prototype, we’d be so dangerous though 

Hill is not #1. Hill is a former rb, drafted as a KR/Gadget guy. Reid converted him to WR. Hill does not have the hands or Route running skills to be a #1. Never has.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

Hill is not #1. Hill is a former rb, drafted as a KR/Gadget guy. Reid converted him to WR. Hill does not have the hands or Route running skills to be a #1. Never has.

What? His production, stats etc say differently. 

1 minute ago, artsy said:

His routes are good, he just has too many drops.  Drops plus the fact that he’s short, I think he’s more of a 1B. We need that 6’2-6’3 guy on the outside , someone that can do what Chase did to us last week. 

14 minutes ago, moons314 said:

His routes are good, he just has too many drops.  Drops plus the fact that he’s short, I think he’s more of a 1B. We need that 6’2-6’3 guy on the outside , someone that can do what Chase did to us last week. 

Only been part of one of the most prolific offenses for the last how many years and tearing it up. Off year for everyone this year, is what it is.