Looks like Pittsburgh

Brandon Staley has to be the stupidest fucking coach in the history of the league.  

Goes for it on his own 18.  

The Faiders are content to let the game end in a tie and gift him a playoff spot and he calls a timeout.  ????  What a fucking idiot!

If I was Spanos I would fire his ass on the spot.  Hilarious.

😄😄😄😄😄

Just now, SEMO said:

Brandon Staley has to be the stupidest fucking coach in the history of the league.  

Goes for it on his own 18.  

The Faiders are content to let the game end in a tie and gift him a playoff spot and he calls a timeout.  ????  What a fucking idiot!

If I was Spanos I would fire his ass on the spot.  Hilarious.

😄😄😄😄😄

The computer had been on autopilot since the beginning of the 4th :lol:

11 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

If Brandon Staley is using the AWS Next Gen Stats, sell all your Amazon stock and cancel your Prime subscription.

The guy is going to coach himself out of a job.  He's done that crap all year long.  There's a place for advanced stats, but this looks like a guy that's playing madden online rather than coaching an NFL team.  The Chargers have a ton of talent, and all 3 of their fans should be calling for firing the coach.  That guy is flat out awful, and they will go nowhere as long as he's there. 

14 minutes ago, moons314 said:

The guy is going to coach himself out of a job.  He's done that crap all year long.  There's a place for advanced stats, but this looks like a guy that's playing madden online rather than coaching an NFL team.  The Chargers have a ton of talent, and all 3 of their fans should be calling for firing the coach.  That guy is flat out awful, and they will go nowhere as long as he's there. 

Last night may be the single worst job of game management I have ever seen in a football game. That last timeout...Even Collinsworth was literally like "uhhh whaaat...."

18 minutes ago, moons314 said:

He definetly thinks 3 points is useless. How many games did they lose by less than 3? Those stats are BS. Maybe going for it stat wise is favorable but it does not take into consideration  situations like going up by two scores vs not. Being up by two scores is likely a very good thing.

22 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:
26 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Last night may be the single worst job of game management I have ever seen in a football game. That last timeout...Even Collinsworth was literally like "uhhh whaaat...."

Add in going for it on 4th & 1 on their own 20. Not sure how that can be justified, especially when LV had the momentum at that time. The guy is an idiot. 

6 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Add in going for it on 4th & 1 on their own 20. Not sure how that can be justified, especially when LV had the momentum at that time. The guy is an idiot. 

I thought they at least try a different play, but it was the same run up the middle, the same Raiders player blew it up.