2022 Chiefs Opponents

Almost 50% of teams are now play off teams. I look more at divisions. Would want to play the NFC North and AFC South. Some teams like Green Bay get easy wins because their division sucks. KC has benefited from weak teams in their division prior to this year.

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

I think those are the opponents. Not sure where TB will end up on the schedule. 

Yeah.  I should have said "added" game.  Not sure how the 17th opponent is picked.  This year it was GB so I assume it has to do with similar rankings. Did the Titans draw GB in 2022

27 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Yeah.  I should have said "added" game.  Not sure how the 17th opponent is picked.  This year it was GB so I assume it has to do with similar rankings. Did the Titans draw GB in 2022

yep, but it is a Home Game for GB, wonder why we have to go to Cincy two years in a row

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Basically next year you get an interconference team that finished in the same spot this year, from the interconference division you played 2 years prior.  Clear as mud?