Steelers V Chiefs

14 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Not a gimme, but it's hard to see the Steelers scoring a lot of points.  The Chiefs should have Kelce and Hill this time around so if Pringle and Hardman repeat their recent games, they should score plenty.  It will take turnovers and penalties to have an upset.  

Yeah, it would require a complete meltdown to lose this game. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Not a gimme, but it's hard to see the Steelers scoring a lot of points.  The Chiefs should have Kelce and Hill this time around so if Pringle and Hardman repeat their recent games, they should score plenty.  It will take turnovers and penalties to have an upset.  

I hope so.  I won’t be satisfied until the job is done and we win it all. 

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

Nice article. They will bring everything they got. Chiefs gotta be ready for a heavyweight fight. Get ready to throw the first punch and keep throwing them. Don’t let Pitt try to bully us. 
Let’s go chiefs. I’m already getting worked up and it’s Tuesday. 

4 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

What else can Tomlin say?  Remember Romeo after a Chiefs loss having a presser and saying, "We have to coach better and play better and we'll get it fixed."  Chiefs went 2-12 that year.  All that left is for Reid to say, "They're a very good team that plays hard and is well coached.  We expect a heck of a game."

Yada, yada, yada. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

What else can Tomlin say?  Remember Romeo after a Chiefs loss having a presser and saying, "We have to coach better and play better and we'll get it fixed."  Chiefs went 2-12 that year.  All that left is for Reid to say, "They're a very good team that plays hard and is well coached.  We expect a heck of a game."

Yada, yada, yada. 

I have a bad feeling about this.

10 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Stop TJ and we can beat them down. Kid is incredible. You know he's coming and no matter how much teams prepare, he gets his. Wylie is going to need help, I just hope Reid and EB aren't too stubborn to give it to him. 

100%. 
On offense they are going to commit to the run and try to shrink the game. We have not been good at stopping the run but I do remember how are team limited Derrick Henry during our Super Bowl run a few years back. 

3 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

100%. 
On offense they are going to commit to the run and try to shrink the game. We have not been good at stopping the run but I do remember how are team limited Derrick Henry during our Super Bowl run a few years back. 

IF...we see more Bolton/Gay and less Hichens, we will be fine against the run. The more Hitchens is on the field the worse the run defense plays. 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) practiced Wednesday.

CEH suffered the shoulder injury in Week 15 and has been out ever since. With Darrel Williams playing well in his absence, it made little sense for the Chiefs to rush him back. Andy Reid said he "looked good" in practice Wednesday so we expect he will return for the team's WIld Card game against the Ste

Darrel Williams (toe) practiced Wednesday.

The Chiefs' offense should be at full strength for their first playoff game as Tyreek Hill, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, and Williams were all at practice Wednesday. Andy Reid noted that they all "looked good." Williams will split the backfield with CEH if both are active for the team's Wild Card game against the Steeler

I do not like pittsburgh.. if your a chiefs fan you dont like pittsburgh.. 

forget the gimmee crap.. we need to go take this game,  and remove all doubt that we beat them. 

they need to know we beat them, there children, and great, great great grandchildren need to know how badly we beat them. 

3 hours ago, robgar said:

I do not like pittsburgh.. if your a chiefs fan you dont like pittsburgh.. 

forget the gimmee crap.. we need to go take this game,  and remove all doubt that we beat them. 

they need to know we beat them, there children, and great, great great grandchildren need to know how badly we beat them. 

Ah, ah, ah… don’t forget about the third cousins twice removed. Screw those bastards, too😂

Chiefs have to play sound football no doubt. That having been said how can you not see the Steelers as a dream matchup? Big Ben is a shell of his former self. He can't run the ball so our defense has a shot at doing as much if not more damage than TJ Watt against Mahomes. Chiefs win ...the only question is by how much. 

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Chiefs have to play sound football no doubt. That having been said how can you not see the Steelers as a dream matchup? Big Ben is a shell of his former self. He can't run the ball so our defense has a shot at doing as much if not more damage than TJ Watt against Mahomes. Chiefs win ...the only question is by how much. 

I’m starting to have that gut feeling that the Steelers are going to come in playing freely as per Ben’s comments.  Chiefs aren’t the best when it comes to expected wins all the time.  Im officially worried we might be the biggest upset in the playoffs.  I don’t see many talking heads or experts really giving us an solid chance either.  Everyone is going with the underdog agenda for the Steelers.  

ESPN Bill Barnwell article picked KC over Rams in Super Bowl. Kiss of death?

Only thing that worries you about Pittsburgh is they are playing with house money and don’t care. Big Ben is as effective as end of career Manning. The only thing that can beat KC is KC in this match.