Steelers V Chiefs

I know this has nothing to do with the steelers, I live in Tennessee and I listen to the local sports talk radio...They talk so much shit about the Chiefs...I hope the come here to Tennessee and beat the breaks off these ass clowns...I also hope that the Chiefs were just kind of getting through a long season just to get to this point. Hopefully the hat gets flipped around and games on now...

13 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

I know this has nothing to do with the steelers, I live in Tennessee and I listen to the local sports talk radio...They talk so much shit about the Chiefs...I hope the come here to Tennessee and beat the breaks off these ass clowns...I also hope that the Chiefs were just kind of getting through a long season just to get to this point. Hopefully the hat gets flipped around and games on now...

Heading to back to Nashville if they go. 

41 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

Just proves that we are the top dog in AFC.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

yea I  am not one to use the BUST label on him but I certainly feel more now than ever that pick could of and should of been used otherwise.

Same here and I was one of those that blamed his inefficiency to lack of use but the guy just can't stay healthy when it matters. Don't know how his rookie deal is structured but I'm pretty sure they won't get through the offseason with CEH written down as the #1 RB.

27 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Same here and I was one of those that blamed his inefficiency to lack of use but the guy just can't stay healthy when it matters. Don't know how his rookie deal is structured but I'm pretty sure they won't get through the offseason with CEH written down as the #1 RB.

Can we trade him? He would have some value I would think. 

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

At this point I see nothing trade-able. His stats are average at best. There are some free agents that can put up those numbers. This is the type of player Veach signs after they are cut. A high pick that did not work out with potential. Win some lose some.

The Kansas City Chiefs have brought back running back Darwin Thompson to the team’s practice squad in the wake of recent injuries in the backfield.

In recent weeks, the Chiefs have watched their talent at running back slowly deplete off the depth chart with one injury concern after another. Even as some guys might be getting healthier, the Chiefs aren’t taking any chances heading into the postseason and are bringing back Thompson as a familiar face who knows the team, the plays, and the players.

The Chiefs are scheduled to host the Steelers on Sunday night and they’re already without Clyde Edwards-Helaire, their lead back and former first-round pick who has been declared out heading into the weekend. It will be his third straight game missed due to a collarbone injury suffered in Week 16.

19 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Well if he has some Trent Richardson type value for some GM he could bring in a mid round pick but at this point I don't know if anyone likes him that much. I could be wrong but most of the rookie cap hits go away in a trade which should make it an attractive option for us. 

If we can get something like a 3rd for CEH and may be a 5th for Hardman if someone bites, that's a decent haul IMO. Resign Williams and bring in a bruiser for change of pace and we should be set at RB and start looking for a decent possession receiver in FA.

25 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

It was an interesting run this year. Bring on the off-season...too soon? Lol...can't be too confident. 

It doesn't really matter how confident we as fans are, it's on the team. They are either going to do it or not. 

15 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

It was an interesting run this year. Bring on the off-season...too soon? Lol...can't be too confident. 

Hell, some of you thought this when we were 3-4. Some here did not think we could win 4 games more the rest of the year. We went 9-1 just fyi...

On 1/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, Holmes4six! said:

Chiefs activate Darwin and deuce fountain for the game. 
wonder if fountain is in because of Hill and injury? Just in case? 

What’s really crazy is Fountain is active today , and Josh Gordon is not.