Steelers V Chiefs

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Yeah he is too smart not to be aware of the benefits of a dominant running game. I just don't think he feels the same way about it as most coaches. He made a decision a long long time ago that his offenses were gonna be pass first no matter the situation. And he always has.

The exact opposite of all those years of Marty running it to a fault. 

1 minute ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Pit has a horrible run defense, what is with the aversion of exploiting a weakness? If we can pound the ball to win, do it. I don't care how good Mahomes is, do whatever it takes to win. Belichik would in a second.  

I’d like to see burton in there too and he’ll dozer. Time to get physical Reid. 

I mean there is nothing new in the way of injuries this week that would have forced a last second gameplan change.  Hill and Darrell have been dinged up all week and this is the game plan?   Run the ball on first down for 6 to start the game and then some pathetic behind the LOS pass for -4.  No timing routes, no slants.  Just deep developing routes that take forever or cute crap.   

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Pit has a horrible run defense, what is with the aversion of exploiting a weakness? If we can pound the ball to win, do it. I don't care how good Mahomes is, do whatever it takes to win. Belichik would in a second.  

He did it all the time with the Goat at qb.   Andy gonna Andy.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Mahomes hasn't thrown a crisp ball in a while.  This game is frustrating to watch.   We have given them life because Andy Reid won't run it down their throat and instead want to either run cute play or deep developing plays vs a stud pass rush.

Yeah, honestly his arm hasn’t been the same since the first year he started. I can’t recall exactly but at some point his shoulder got banged up and its been less powerful ever since. Couple that with obviously his foot surgery didn’t take 100% because he runs a little weird now and you get some wobblers

4 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

That would make too much sense.