Steelers V Chiefs

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I hope not.  That would be a terrible positional value pick.   DE or WR.   We need 2 more to go along with Thornhill.   If we trade for a WR then 2nd round maybe.

Our top pick is going to be at the back of the 1st.  There’s not a drastic difference between 28 and 35.  The only positional value at the back end of the 1st is not picking kickers or punters. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Our top pick is going to be at the back of the 1st.  There’s not a drastic difference between 28 and 35.  The only positional value at the back end of the 1st is not picking kickers or punters. 

It is still a first round pick and that fifth year option is far more important for a DE, CB, or WR.  Obviously this is just my opinion but you have a much better chance to find a stud S in the late second than a stud DE.

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

There’s HB not tackling and blaming Thornhill. 
I’m with the team that says don’t sign him for big money. Offer him a price but don’t let him hold us ransom. 

What price would you offer him?   Is he worth 10 million?  That would be insulting to him but I'm not sure he is worth that.  Unless Veach just wants to overpay again for a defensive play caller like he did with Hitchens.     

Also Sorensen is whiffing a lot as well.

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

There’s HB not tackling and blaming Thornhill. 
I’m with the team that says don’t sign him for big money. Offer him a price but don’t let him hold us ransom. 

No high priced safety for us.  We need to shell out for a LT and a DE.