Steelers V Chiefs

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

This is the playoffs.  Remember the Indianapolis disaster?  Play to the whistle in January. 

This is that Chiefs Team!    35-7.   Will Mahomes play anymore?  Gotta think he plays through the 3rd quarter right?

Hoping for 6 this next possession to seal the deal and get him out of the game.

Just now, moons314 said:

McKinnon’s damage is opening up other things in the offense.  It’s hard to send the safety with Hill if you have a quick McKinnon catching balls the way he has.  

I always wondered why we didn't go after Jonathan Taylor with that 4.3 speed especially since we didn't plan on using CEH in the passing game.    That speed kills with our O.   Stretches the LB's and field from the RB position.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I always wondered why we didn't go after Jonathan Taylor with that 4.3 speed especially since we didn't plan on using CEH in the passing game.    That speed kills with our O.   Stretches the LB's and field from the RB position.

Our lack of burst out of the backfield has been evident for a while. 

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Probably because andy knew JT would be a waste. we don't run the ball enough for a player like Taylor to be valuable.