Steelers V Chiefs

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Im glad there are people on here that see it too. 

I hope there is a real evaluation of his play vs his contract demands this offseason.   Shelling out 15-20 million for a S/NB hybrid that 30 and getting slower isn't smart business.   I'm not saying he isn't good and a leader on this team but his play isn't going to hold up.    15-20 million is reserved for shut down corners and DE/OLB that get lots of sacks/pressures.    

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I hope there is a real evaluation of his play vs his contract demands this offseason.   Shelling out 15-20 million for a S/NB hybrid that 30 and getting slower isn't smart business.   I'm not saying he isn't good and a leader on this team but his play isn't going to hold up.    15-20 million is reserved for shut down corners and DE/OLB that get lots of sacks/pressures.    

I can’t see Veach giving him the money he wants.  This might be the year we look at that safety spot with our top draft pick. 

Just now, moons314 said:

I can’t see Veach giving him the money he wants.  This might be the year we look at that safety spot with our top draft pick. 

I hope not.  That would be a terrible positional value pick.   DE or WR.   We need 2 more to go along with Thornhill.   If we trade for a WR then 2nd round maybe.