Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 5:30

4 minutes ago, robgar said:

i am not so willing to overlook the titans.. to say the winner of this game will represt the AFC in the superbowl.. 

we gotta take care of business.. we get to right a wrong, and buffalo your on my list..   

Fuck the titans. Was at that game in Nashville and will be returning if we beat these Bills on Sunday. 

Key to this game: SPYING ON JOSH ALLEN 

3 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Fuck the titans. Was at that game in Nashville and will be returning if we beat these Bills on Sunday. 

We lost to all 3 teams in the playoffs and weren't even competitive in 2 of them. Let's f*ck them one by one but no reason to write off anyone in the playoffs. 

Nah, Josh Allen vs Patrick Mahomes. Rematch of AFC Championship. 

The man had more touchdowns than there were 3rd downs last game. Against Belichick. They ain’t losing if they beat us at Arrowhead. 

This team is hungry and determined to beat us. Prime time game, Sunday night, same time as the Superbowl is played. 

Bout to be one hell of a game. 

Ok,

I am looking at this Buffalo team a bit here.   They say they have the best Defense .  I say Bullshit

The lose to Pittsburgh in week one, when Big Ben maybe still had a little bit of an arm left and the Steelers Defense was really full strength.  

The beat two hapless teams in Miami and Houston , 35-0 and 40-0 respectively

Washington 43-21

They take down the Chiefs when cover 2 was really bothering them and the Chiefs committed 4 turnovers.

Lost to the Titans

Meat up Miami again 26-11

Lost to Jacksonvill 9-6

Got spanked by Indy 41-15

Beat up a hapless New Orleans Offense 31-6

Lost to New England 14-10 , in bad conditions.

Lost to Tampa Bay 33-27 in overtime.  

Beat down Atlana 29-15

Beat down the Jets 27-10

Spanked New England 47-17 in the Wild Card.

They realistically played 3 teams with an abovoe average to very good Offense.  

They lost to 2 teams with bad offenses in New England and Jacksonville The only team they beat with a good offense was Kansas City.  This was during the time when the Chiefs were turning the ball over at a historical level.   Overall the Chiefs had a really easy schedule.  My opinion here is that the Bills will struggle against a very good to elite offense.  That is what the Chiefs are playing at right now.  All the National media is riding the Bills wave here and the Chiefs are going to be well aware of it.  They will be extremely motivated to take down the Bill's this coming Sunday.  This is a game that the Chiefs have been waiting for since week 5 .   I do not believe the Chiefs are going to turn over the ball , let alone another pick 6 given to the Bills.  

Defensively , the Chiefs have gotten a lot better.  Willie Gay will be playing this game.  We have Melvin Ingram.  Chris Jones is Healthy.  Frank Clark is healthy.  The Chiefs have had some problems against bigger backs.  Singletary is not scary .  Josh Allen could be a problem , but I think we put a spy on him.  I see that Allen gets a few runs, but I expect Singletary to do exactly jack squat.  

Lets not forget that Ward and Jones were not playing and the Chiefs did not have Melvin Ingram yet  in the game vs. the Bills  and that the Bills still had their best cornerback active in that game.  That is a huge difference when you look at Defense.   Offensively,  the Chiefs have gotten comfortable taking what the Defense's give them and in the past few weeks have started to feast again on some big plays.  The Chiefs found explosive runs with McKinnon in this past week's game and that should be highly concerning to the Bill's .  Additionally Pringle and Hardman seem to have found a solid Niche in the offense and their production has been solid as of late.  

Chiefs will be pissed and have the energy this time. At the time of their first game, the Chiefs were struggling offensively and defensively. Some feared that the Chiefs would not even make the playoffs.   The Bill's may come into this game a little overconfident, because they beat us at home in week 5.  I think they are coming into the Lions Den , with a string of Ribeye steaks hanging around their necks.  The Chiefs are gonna jump on them.  Mark it Down.   Chiefs 49 Bills 17

11 hours ago, robgar said:

i am not so willing to overlook the titans.. to say the winner of this game will represt the AFC in the superbowl.. 

we gotta take care of business.. we get to right a wrong, and buffalo your on my list..   

Are you so sure that the Titans can beat the Bengals?  TENN has had an up and down season and the Bengals are on a roll. 

45 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Are you so sure that the Titans can beat the Bengals?  TENN has had an up and down season and the Bengals are on a roll. 

Here’s to hoping Chiefs beat Bills and we have another AFC Championship game at Arrowhead against Cincy.

I am all-in looking one week at a time.  I think we are set up to run the revenge tour the rest of the way.  We lost to all the AFC teams left in the tournament.   My guy feeling is that the Buc's will find a way to come out on top and we have a Super Bowl rematch.  This time with a Chiefs Offensive line intact  and a Defensive line with an additional good pass rusher.   

I think its going to be a brawl the rest of the way. The remaining teams are in this for a reason and each as optimistic with flaws as we are. Any given Sunday with nothing to lose and all to gain moving forward for all teams. I say we are the favorites by an edge, but no outcome will surprise me either way. All in on KC regardless, Go Chiefs!

Soooo,

We're not worried about losing draft spots right? LOL...I will continue to be the devil's advocate. If the Chiefs can start strong and finish strong, not commit unnecessary penalties then we can win this game. It has to be a sound game on both sides of the ball. Can they do that? Im still leery about that. 

This will be a tough game. I'm not sure what will happen. I think the Chiefs are very much capable of beating the Bills, but this can be another game like our games against the Chargers. 

I'm trying to not get caught up too much emotionally, especially after visiting some Bills forums. I want to focus on how fun it is to be here again, back in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I hope Spags plays the best guys. He’s not been doing that again 

Wishful thinking, but I was hoping he was doing it to give Neiman and Sorenson some reps against a less talented Pitt team.  

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

whats a Matt Verderame? an authority or just a schmo like us? 

I just used it because of the snap counts. But he’s right. Ben Neiman should never see a snap over gay or Bolton. Makes zero sense. If they run him and Dan out there against buffalo you know how’ll they’ll do.

If you watch gay play, you know he should never come off 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

I just used it because of the snap counts. But he’s right. Ben Neiman should never see a snap over gay or Bolton. Makes zero sense. If they run him and Dan out there against buffalo you know how’ll they’ll do.

If you watch gay play, you know he should never come off 

Keeping him fresh I would imagine. Remember Willie went out late last year against Atlanta.. he will play more this week for sure.

19 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

I was there too and yes will be there again if the Chiefs play the AFCCG in Nashville although Cincy and Burrow could have a say this weekend.