Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 5:30

If our offense plays to it's capability, our defense could stay in the locker room and we'd still win.  Our offense is that good, when it doesn't decide to stomp all over it's own dick.  Keep using McKinnon out of the backfield, spread it around and watch the sparks fly.  

I do think the defense should be fine.  Our defensive line was in shambles when we played them last time.  Ingram was still in Pitt, Jones was injured.  Clark has come on, and Reed is suddenly respectable.  

There's no reason the Chiefs shouldn't win, they are the better team, at home.  As long as the Chiefs don't beat the Chiefs, I think we'll be just fine. 

11 hours ago, mex said:

Do you disagree? I’d love to see more of Willie out there 

no I dont.  I was just curious about why he deserved a tweet used as a reference as if he gave that thought some credibility. which IMO he doesn't.  CAli IMO has as much if not more cred as Verderned or what ever his name is.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

no I dont.  I was just curious about why he deserved a tweet used as a reference as if he gave that thought some credibility. which IMO he doesn't.  CAli IMO has as much if not more cred as Verderned or what ever his name is.

Hes got credibility. He's a good follow. He's not a d-bag. He doesn't put extremely slanted narratives out there, and he's developed a solid base of followers. 

Just now, ChiefThunder said:

How is playing in 16 game seasons = to A LOT less games? Montana being on the list is the more impressive stat considering the offense he played in. Manning and Marino have always been slingers

We are talking about how many people have done this in their career, not how many did it in a season.  Manning, Montana those guys played A LOT more games.  

9 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

How is playing in 16 game seasons = to A LOT less games? Montana being on the list is the more impressive stat considering the offense he played in. Manning and Marino have always been slingers

Example: Mahomes has played 72 career games. Manning has played 292. Mahomes has played a LOT less games. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes my bad you are correct. Still: If those guys played in todays game they would have a lot more 400+ games in their careers. All those stat comparisons are not apples to apples.

I think the disparity between those games played offsets this. Let's circle back when Mahomes has 292 games played. 

Just now, azchief21 said:

I think the disparity between those games played offsets this. Let's circle back when Mahomes has 292 games played. 

It still will not matter to me. The game is completely different today. Rules, challenges, official reviews and all the other BS makes it so much easier to put up numbers. Im sure Herbert and several others will put up 400 plus games at record pace. Hey Mahomes is an amazing elite guy no doubt. 

6 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

It still will not matter to me. The game is completely different today. Rules, challenges, official reviews and all the other BS makes it so much easier to put up numbers. Im sure Herbert and several others will put up 400 plus games at record pace. Hey Mahomes is an amazing elite guy no doubt. 

It's not like Manning was playing with Bronko Nagurski. Besides, Brady is still playing and Brees just retired and they didn't even show up on this list. This is an amazing accomplishment regardless of era.

11 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes my bad you are correct. Still: If those guys played in todays game they would have a lot more 400+ games in their careers. All those stat comparisons are not apples to apples.

As was pointed out, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Big Ben, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers all played in Mahomes' era.