Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 5:30

24 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The number of games is listed.  Pat has 72.  Payton has 292.  Agree that it's a more pass happy era, but the time it took Mahomes to reach that mark is insane..  

I think its awesome but the Mahomes ERA starts with when Mahomes started playing. I think 400 will be a much more common achievement going forward. Lets see how Herbert, Burrow and some of the other top young guys do.

I want the Chiefs' defense to stuff the run game... including Allen... early and often... and to get the fans fired up.

I want the Chiefs' offense to 'Blue 80' their asses up and down the field, all day. 

The winner of this game will have the advantage going into the AFCCG

5 minutes ago, mex said:

I want the Chiefs' defense to stuff the run game... including Allen... early and often... and to get the fans fired up.

I want the Chiefs' offense to 'Blue 80' their asses up and down the field, all day. 

The winner of this game will have the advantage going into the AFCCG

No doubt 4 turnovers and that bogus Roughing penalty on Clark as well took away Fenton's pick. Oh we'll have him back this week also ..

Bills are a good team. Not gonna take that away from them.....but a lot of the narrative is what must the Chiefs do to stop Buffalo? No one is asking it the other way. The lovefest for Josh Allen is through the roof. Plus they have a revenge factor from last year's playoff game on their side? Plus they crushed us in week 5....yada yada yada. I think most analysts are gonna pick Buffalo. 

4 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Bills are a good team. Not gonna take that away from them.....but a lot of the narrative is what must the Chiefs do to stop Buffalo? No one is asking it the other way. The lovefest for Josh Allen is through the roof. Plus they have a revenge factor from last year's playoff game on their side? Plus they crushed us in week 5....yada yada yada. I think most analysts are gonna pick Buffalo. 

That's fine with me. I love it when the "experts" are wrong.

25 minutes ago, dhitter said:

That's true for a lot of them for sure, but the Chiefs have their fans in the sports media also. Louis Riddick, Marcus Spears, Shannon Sharpe (to a extent) come to mind.

Chris Simms is one of my favorites, because he keeps it real, and admits when he's wrong. I really like the long form analysis of his show, compared to the stupid roundtable crap on ESPN.

27 minutes ago, qnet said:

That's true for a lot of them for sure, but the Chiefs have their fans in the sports media also. Louis Riddick, Marcus Spears, Shannon Sharpe (to a extent) come to mind.

Chris Simms is one of my favorites, because he keeps it real, and admits when he's wrong. I really like the long form analysis of his show, compared to the stupid roundtable crap on ESPN.

I like Chris simms also. I especially like Shannon sharpe when he’s giving it to the cowboys lover. 

34 minutes ago, qnet said:

Forgetting the biggest homer of them all: Nick Wright

Kept saying last game was better than a bye all last week. He was right 

3 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Chiefs really should clamp this team. 

Chiefs QB > Bills QB

Chiefs WR/TE > Bills WR/TE

Chiefs Defense > Bills Defense (Arrowhead advantage secures it)

Only thing that bothers the mind is the Bills know what to expect.

Another thing that bothers me is Allen running to keep drives alive.  Stop him and the defense gets off the field  Let him loose, and it's a twenty yd. gain and another first down  

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Another thing that bothers me is Allen running to keep drives alive.  Stop him and the defense gets off the field  Let him loose, and it's a twenty yd. gain and another first down  

I know it's a crazy idea even to contemplate but may be put Gay on the field 🤔

5 hours ago, sith13 said:

I know it's a crazy idea even to contemplate but may be put Gay on the field 🤔

If I'm not mistaken Gay had the fewest snaps against the Steelers of any of our linebackers? If that's true Spags is mental.