Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 5:30

Great victory. I knew they were going to march on us and score as soon as Reid called that stupid play on 3rd and short which led to the FG. You don't get cute in the playoffs against a team that is focused entirely on you. That 13-second comeback was one of the greatest 13 seconds in NFL history and once that happened I knew we were going to win in the OT.

Now it's time for revenge against the Bengals. I'm pretty sure NFL would love a cinderella story but the refs can't be as bad in KC so we definitely have some solid chances. 

On 1/19/2022 at 11:22 AM, ClarksvilleChief said:

What scares me is Andy calling some ridiculous play that has absolutely no reason of even being put into the playbook. He gets too cute sometimes and that can cost us points. We cannot give away points to a good team and hope we can stay in it. Just sayin.

Damn. Great point man. Amazing we had this discussion during the week. 

That 3rd and 1 would have been the talking point. He took the ball out of Mahomes hands after that Tyreek Hill return, and we had to kick a field goal. I have angrily accepted that blunder. 

2 hours ago, xen said:

How many times we gotta give up points to a good team and still win before you guys quit saying we can't give up points to a good team and win.   

What's the over-under on that cause I'm still taking the over.

Shit many had us not winning 4 more games at 3 and 7.  Still many here doubt us.

4 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Re-watching for the billionth time, Hardman had some huge plays and D-Rob had some decent blocks. 

At some point DRob was blocking two guys simultaneously. I wonder if that was the reason for the staff to keep him around as a "receiver" for so long.

Hardman could very well be a decent gadget player eventually but that seems to be his ceiling. Wouldn't mind to have picked him up in FA as opposed to giving multiple picks because if he can take care of the ball protection we could see him hurt defenses consistently in Reid's offense.